Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
No idea and don’t really care. She’s bloody stupid - I wonder if she even went to school. Moans about everything and even moans about shopping and that’s her “job”. She should swap her life with me for a day - she’d be in hospital suffering from exhaustion 🤣🤣
I wasn't expecting anyone to 'care'

I was wondering if she had them because that would explain partly how spoilt she is.

Reactions: 3

Dizzy

VIP Member
I didn’t see the story but I really don’t think there’s anything wrong with a well trained, behaved dog being off lead in a park or open space.
Admittedly Teddy does not seem well trained....

Dollyp

Chatty Member
She is..only mid 40s! She doesn’t look as bad as Backofthewardrobe..she looks in her 60s!! 😂
Agreed!!! 🤣 she was only 50 last year!
she is pissing me off too now went from nice daily outfit pictures now to multiple ADs and gifted products.

Raker

VIP Member
But of course a teeny tiny size 6 (xs, size up) could slip into a train and not cause any issues even if breaking all railway H&S rules…

• Haha

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
What is it with the latest, slightly hidden version of a swipe up link? ..... RESTYLEME ?? They’re all bloody using it! So many fools will be clicking without realising their lining the pockets of this lot!

Reactions: 2

salchick89

Selling her bag as she has a monthly spending budget from Nick that she isn't supposed to go over. She used to return things she had bought and left tags on and sell her own things when she really wanted something that was a tad spenny.
Does she really have a budget from hubby ? Not being facetious, a genuine question but how do you know this, did she story about it? This does not surprise but like the other poster I thought she probably made enough from her “deals” to give herself a budget to buy on all her face creams etc

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
The dog Teddy biting me story really riled me. The dog was clearly in distress, but she carried on filming him for the gram! The stupid woman does not deserve to have a dog!
And that advert for the cocoon chair, cheesy as anything. Plastered in make up trying to look natural...AS IF. All available on QVC

Yogaqueen25

So, her poor daughter is really ill. Can't help but wonder if she's been seen at A&E 2 days earlier, as their GP suggested, things may not have progressed like this.

Free night at Clarridges vs taking daughter to A&E :rolleyes:
Her poor daughter seems really ill! Two days earlier might have made a difference. Who knows!!!!
Hope she recovers soon

Whatapalaver

I think the husband hates the dog. Guess he was hoping by refusing to drive that they’d have to leave it behind. Anyone remember the way he shouted at it to be quiet that ONE time it made a peep inside the house?

• Haha

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
I hope she's not thinking of sending that coat back - who'd want it after it's been rubbed all over a dog?

• Haha

Cerase

Am I old or a prude? But I am a bit shocked at the photo of her daughter she’s put up of them having (what looks to be) champagne at Sketch. She’s only 16 (today) & she looks about 21 in the picture wearing a very low cut top. Is this what I’ve got to look forward to with my daughter ? ☹
Yes, entirely typical attire for a 16 year old girl.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
She just wants compliments from her sycophants…”Oh Chloe you have beautiful skin” 🤮 “Oh Chloe you don’t look your age” 🤮 Who honestly has the bloody time she does to play with makeup & face cream unless they’re pre-school age. She’s a complete dick!
100%. She is so wet, fannying about with skin care. Talking like breaking the tret barrier is like enduring 13 hours ofbrain surgery.
Chloe love, many of us have been doing it for years. There is tonnes of advice about how you use tret, how to buffer your skin and how you should use it seasonally. She is like a toddler.