Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks different around the eyes - I swear she’s had a lift
She’s definitely had a eye lift. When I first started following her years ago, I googled her and there’s a photo of her she looks like a totally different person. She still moans about her “hooded eyes”. She looks like she’s clinging on to the husband for dear life in the latest photo

Reactions: 3
If it's not bad enough that her mum/slave has come over to be left to dog sit with a broken leg and an office chair to get around on she is now in danger of a tree falling into her window.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If it's not bad enough that her mum/slave has come over to be left to dog sit with a broken leg and an office chair to get around on she is now in danger of a tree falling into her window.
I’m sorry but I did laugh at her story - how’s her bloody luck eh?! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I did chuckle seeing her latest ad being the same bedding gig as Meldrum. I don’t think Chloe would like to see herself as being on the same influencer level 😂

I did chuckle seeing her latest ad being the same bedding gig as Meldrum. I don’t think Chloe would like to see herself as being on the same influencer level 😂
Isn’t she her pal from that cringe Ibiza trip a couple of years ago…Lexus I think they were ‘working’ for. The one where they picked up the car & then went wine tasting 😆

Reactions: 4
Isn’t she her pal from that cringe Ibiza trip a couple of years ago…Lexus I think they were ‘working’ for. The one where they picked up the car & then went wine tasting 😆
Haha OMG yes I remember that now!

Well what a surprise! So caring of good ol Chloe to worry about whether or not it was right to post after the dreadful news about Ukraine. But hey ho..done that bit..now on with the Ads and more Ads and the ’pretty blouse’ (shock horror it’s a medium)!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well what a surprise! So caring of good ol Chloe to worry about whether or not it was right to post after the dreadful news about Ukraine. But hey ho..done that bit..now on with the Ads and more Ads and the ’pretty blouse’ (shock horror it’s a medium)!
I had to laugh when she was so serious about doing something she should’ve done ages ago. I was waiting for something quite profound but never to disappoint she’d just taken her clothes for alterations 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.