Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the mum gets a hard AF chair from the dump. Yep. A f&%cking chair from the dump! I cannot literally believe that that's the best she could do for her. Fancy Nancy princess chloe with her designer this and designer that gets her poor mum a chair from the dump!! Sums up that relationship perfectly.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She’s fetching her mum from the airport at 6.30am tomorrow. I can’t help feeling she thinks she deserves a medal for doing this

So the mum gets a hard AF chair from the dump. Yep. A f&%cking chair from the dump! I cannot literally believe that that's the best she could do for her. Fancy Nancy princess chloe with her designer this and designer that gets her poor mum a chair from the dump!! Sums up that relationship perfectly.
The amount of stuff she takes to “the dump” or charity stuff. Then she’s off buying more stuff. Not cool. Not sustainable. Very bad for the environment. But she has rescued a chair from the dump so she’s done her eco warrior bit for this year

Reactions: 8
It looks like something from the Victorian era 😳 Her poor Mum must’ve had a quick turnaround on the cattle class express & she has that torture contraption to look forward to relaxing in! Dear Chloe really is the gift that keeps on giving 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve been blissfully unaware of her for a while (maybe because she’s so xxxssssas teeny I didn’t see her there), so not aware of the reasons around this, but why in god’s name is her poor mother coming back to this slavery role?????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been blissfully unaware of her for a while (maybe because she’s so xxxssssas teeny I didn’t see her there), so not aware of the reasons around this, but why in god’s name is her poor mother coming back to this slavery role?????
Good question. None of it quite makes any sense. Why would her mother fly from SA, unable to walk, unable to even get herself off the plane, into the arms of the absolutely useless daughter and her family, where she's treated like the hired help? I don't get it. Does she dislike her life in SA so much? In which case why doesn't she permanently move here? She's got a husband or a partner over there, how does THAT work? Or maybe she's terrified to leave Princess chloe in charge of her own family and feels she needs to oversee her. I just can't make any sense of it.

I have no idea 🤷‍♀️ Presumably Princess Chloe’s brother manages without the live in slave/ housekeeper?

Reactions: 2
True - and into a townhouse when she's in a wheelchair.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
At least she's gone to pick her Mum up, had visions of that poor lady pushing her own wheelchair, piled high with luggage on the M25 while Princess Chlo (size xxxxs, 16 inch waist) relaxed at a brunch nearby.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Picking up her mum from the airport is testing her strength today. My eyes couldn't role any further back right now 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her poor Mum! what on earth is she travelling for with a broken ankle? now she doesn't have a wheelchair and is being wheeled around on a spinny chair??! Got to make sure you can put your Mum to work from day 1 eh Chloe?

• Wow
  • Sad
Why has her mum come back? Is it so Chloe can look after her? God help her if it is.
Town House, being wheeled around on a office chair and already Chloe has buggered off to walk the dog.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her poor mother. Flying via Addis Abbaba again. I’ve not checked flight schedules but surely BA / South African are operating at least a minimal timetable again. If you can’t bear any weight or use crutches, I can’t imagine a worse journey.

All to be pushed around the house in an office chair for two weeks 😳. What if she has another fall here?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Omg have you seen her stories about being air tagged by sex traffickers 😂😂 dong flatter yourself Chloe they’d soon bring you back 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Why has her mum come back? Is it so Chloe can look after her? God help her if it is.
Town House, being wheeled around on a office chair and already Chloe has buggered off to walk the dog.
Surgery on the NHS?! Perhaps she can get treatment here than SA?

Reactions: 4
I’m new to this thread, I unfollowed her a long time ago. Can anyone tell me what happened to her cats? I see they no longer feature on her feed. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 2
What the hell is she wittering on about? Her Mum has arrived and needs help but, of course, Princess XXL has to have a manufactured drama to trump things.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.