Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow her but can't help myself looking now and again. Today she is dressing up and pretending she is in France. What a fruitful life she has..she could be off volunteering at a vaccine centre if she has all that spare time.

Reactions: 14
I don't follow her but can't help myself looking now and again. Today she is dressing up and pretending she is in France. What a fruitful life she has..she could be off volunteering at a vaccine centre if she has all that spare time.
Princess Chlo mixing with the great unwashed?! Imagine how many hand to forehead and lie downs she’s need after that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone younger could pull off that jumper but she definitely can’t!
That pink be-collared number was truly one of the most hideous things I’ve ever seen. The kind of thing you’d ask “are you being paid to wear that?” as a joke — but in old beggy mcbeggerson’s case that’s true …

Reactions: 2
It looked like something someone's Nan knitted in the 80's which had been sent to a charity shop and remained unsold for the last 25 years.

Reactions: 3
Thank the Lord for Saint Chloe. So kind to share the sound of the sea from her luxury cottage break for ‘those that need it’

Move over Mother Theresa - you’ve got competition

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Such a hard life she has, she's had to have a nana nap in the afternoon, bless
59B0A44E-0DB6-40FD-86AF-D3BA439BF57D.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Hilarious “bae caught me sleeping” vibes from that….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hilarious “bae caught me sleeping” vibes from that….
You’re right, it is unintentional comedy gold 😂 What grown woman does that? My kids would DESTROY me if I posted something like that!

Reactions: 4
Oh bless....even taking down the Christmas decorations is too much for Princess Chloe and took her THREE days! ( what the hell was she doing?)
2C10FE31-9C0F-4E3F-BEA5-03A8D4D94CEC.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How the holy hell has it taken her 6 weeks to sand a dining table?....is she using a teeny tiny sander?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh come on she also had to make three packed lunches too so its been a VERY busy day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How the holy hell has it taken her 6 weeks to sand a dining table?....is she using a teeny tiny sander?
But she only has teeny tiny delicate dolls hands and arms so it must be SUCH hard work for her, poor thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope some of the Molly Mae fallout anti-influencer wind blows over this way*, but not sure that influencing the purchase of a sander so tit it takes 6 weeks to do a table counts…

* Obviously Princess C has to be careful not to be blown away in any kind of wind as she’s so teeny tiny** and helpless…

** that’s an xxssss for anyone asking

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else find the constant flogging of t shirts and sweatshirts that cost £200 just because they have a brand name across them really irrelevant to most people? These are no better in quality than something you’d buy from
H&M or M&S it’s literally just a way to say I can afford a £200 sweatshirt.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else find the constant flogging of t shirts and sweatshirts that cost £200 just because they have a brand name across them really irrelevant to most people? These are no better in quality than something you’d buy from
H&M or M&S it’s literally just a way to say I can afford was given a £200 sweatshirt.
Yes. But fixed it for you ⬆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.