Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am pretty sure if sex traffickers were tracking her they would soon give her back. Can you imagine the potential kidnappers copying with her demands for skincare, the correct kind of curling tongs, helping her pick any outfit to wear. I'm picturing kidnappers running around pumping up her silk pillows, making sure she has an eye mask and making sure her herbal tea is the right temperature.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am pretty sure if sex traffickers were tracking her they would soon give her back. Can you imagine the potential kidnappers copying with her demands for skincare, the correct kind of curling tongs, helping her pick any outfit to wear. I'm picturing kidnappers running around pumping up her silk pillows, making sure she has an eye mask and making sure her herbal tea is the right temperature.
And of course, finding XXXXXXXXXS new jeans for her on a daily basis

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s always showing where she is on her (public) Instagram account anywat so it would be easy to track her moves without air tagging her. If she’s that concerned maybe she needs to be more careful about what she’s sharing.

Reactions: 7
Begging for a pair of trainers for her slave mum now
Yep. My first thought too.
I wonder if her mum is back for NHS treatment? That might explain why she is here so muxh being Chloes unpaid helper. I think you have to be "resident" for a particular time period to qualify for it still to be free.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
There has definitely got to be a reason her Mum would travel back to the UK so soon after returning to SA and with a broken ankle.

Chlo been gifted any hotel stays and need childcare? :rolleyes: ;)

Agree with those guessing she's here for NHS treatment.

Reactions: 2
After plugging their supplements for weeks, she finally fesses up to working with WN 🙄

Reactions: 2
I've thought that as well. One or more of them always seems to be off school with something.

Reactions: 1
I've thought that as well. One or more of them always seems to be off school with something.
I know her one daughter has terrible asthma. I think people usually move out of London by now when they have children who are often ill and who have asthma

Chloe is too selfish to make a move out of London for her daughters sake.

How would she get to her press events if she was stuck out in Surrey? It's enough to bring on another attack of the vapours - 'I'm feeling fragile just thinking about it or anything so I'm going to bed at 2pm'

• Haha
There aren’t any clothes shops outside the capital that cater for the smallest woman in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It never fails to amuse me that she thinks it’s cool and funny that she can’t/won’t cook and her “perfect” husband does all the cooking. Why is it cool to be tit at cooking? Does she think she’s being a feminist or that it means her husband is even more amazing than she makes him out?

It never fails to amuse me that she thinks it’s cool and funny that she can’t/won’t cook and her “perfect” husband does all the cooking. Why is it cool to be tit at cooking? Does she think she’s being a feminist or that it means her husband is even more amazing than she makes him out?
It's another area where she is helpless and needs looking after. The only thing she can do is be XXS!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
7 layers of product on her skin and it still feels so dry an hour later it needs an 8th product…… this is supposed to be expertise?

• Haha
Just look at the amount of jumpers she's got! Greedy greedy witch. Loads and loads all the same colors and same tone. She's gross.

Reactions: 4
Oh please, is she for real?! 😩 “ I only have a few short rails and I’m utterly ruthless.” Why do you buy 5 different versions of the same thing all the time then? And giving stuff to charity doesn’t absolve you from all the crap that goes into landfill. Awful woman

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.