Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not convinced at all by her promoting Free People, doesn't seem like her style at all, am pretty sure she 'works' with them, so no doubt the jumper was free. Also, not convinced for the price, it would wash well, Free People stuff seems to look scraggy pretty quickly.

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen a couple of other influencers doing FP plugs in the last few days, they must be doing a campaign. Are they a marketplace?

Reactions: 2
Refuse to click on links from "influencers" when they can't be bothered to be clear about where the item is from. That said, does anybody know where this jumper is from?
A lot of the huns were flogging this before Christmas. I’m pretty sure it was river island.

It's time that our Chloe wrote a book. I mean, everyone else on Insta seems to have penned a tome or two, so perhaps now is the time for Chlo to issue a bestselling guide to 'Get the most out of every day' with incredible productivity hacks and top tips and insight, such as:

When exhausted from a day of West End shopping, an early night is best in the style of a Victorian duchess
When batteries are running low, slather yourself in expensive lotions and potions, preferably when the camera is rolling
When the nation goes into lockdown and people are worried about loved ones and their financial security, pep up the nation's mood by admitting you absent-mindedly threw a brand-new designer jumper in the bin and then buy another
When faced with more than one errand a day, delegate to an ageing parent and go and get a spa treatment.

She's a national treasure, isn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's time that our Chloe wrote a book. I mean, everyone else on Insta seems to have penned a tome or two, so perhaps now is the time for Chlo to issue a bestselling guide to 'Get the most of every day' with productivity hacks and top tips of advice, such as:

When exhausted from a day of West End shopping and a gentle dog walk, an early night is best in the style of a Victorian duchess
When batteries are running low, slather yourself in expensive lotions and potions, preferably when the camera is rolling
When the nation goes into lockdown and people are worried about loved ones and their financial security, pep up the nation by boasting about replacing a designer jumper you'd absent-mindedly thrown in the bin
When faced with more than one errand a day, delegate to an ageing parent and go and get a spa treatment.
Yes,good idea. Perhaps it could be called 'XXS: The Life of an Acton Princess'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And
When the ageing Parent is returning home on a long haul flight, just drop her to the nearest train station and hope that some kind person helps her onto the train with her luggage. After all, you couldn‘t be expected to help her onto the train yourself or drive her to the airport as you are having a gifted Night away in a hotel to recover from the upset of your Mum leaving.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She never says Acton does she? It’s always “I live in West London” 😂
Acton is perfectly nice, but I always assumed she lived in Notting Hill or Kensington, maybe Shepherd’s Bush. You know she isn’t saying ‘West London’ to protect her privacy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And
When the ageing Parent is returning home on a long haul flight, just drop her to the nearest train station and hope that some kind person helps her onto the train with her luggage. After all, you couldn‘t be expected to help her onto the train yourself or drive her to the airport as you are having a gifted Night away in a hotel to recover from the upset of your Mum leaving.
This still saddens me. 💔

Reactions: 3
Of course she’s advising go & buy Wild Nutrition supplements, she previously worked with them & was given them for free & probably still is 🙄 Obviously having a cute dog wasn’t as lucrative as she expected so now she’s trying to get into the world of health/fitness/wellbeing influencing. Chloe Loves to Beg!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She took so many, no wonder she always felt a bit lethargic and off. God knows what was interacting with what.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.