Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm so sad about the murdered MP but here's me looking gorgeous in a cream trouser suit". It's all insane.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
"I'm so sad about the murdered MP but here's me looking gorgeous in a cream trouser suit". It's all insane.
My god it’s so vapid. A man has been murdered today whilst undertaking his public work. Whatever your political persuasion is, it’s absolutely abhorrent to think about someone going about this role and this happening.

So Chloe acknowledges this by posting a picture of herself dolled up in a cream suit and tags the company it’s from. WTAF??? How on earth is this a respectful, appropriate response.

Just bloody well don’t post anything if you can’t fathom out anything suitable to say.

Reactions: 7
This woman might be size 6 but, duck, she's dim.
She really is. I heard her on a live Instagram yesterday and thought how utterly thick she was. Again she makes me feel very pleased to be me. I have no idea what sort of men marry these daft women????

Reactions: 8
She really is. I heard her on a live Instagram yesterday and thought how utterly thick she was. Again she makes me feel very pleased to be me. I have no idea what sort of men marry these daft women????
I know exactly what you mean 😂

Reactions: 1
I mean she’s useless. Like having another bloody child. So weak. What 40 something woman still needs her mum around??? She actually never grew from a girl into a woman hence her teenage girls lack of respect towards her.

Reactions: 5
She's been spoilt and indulged her whole life, by her parents as a child and now still by them it seems, and also her husband. Does anyone know if she has any brothers and sisters?

Reactions: 2
No idea and don’t really care. She’s bloody stupid - I wonder if she even went to school. Moans about everything and even moans about shopping and that’s her “job”. She should swap her life with me for a day - she’d be in hospital suffering from exhaustion 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
No idea and don’t really care. She’s bloody stupid - I wonder if she even went to school. Moans about everything and even moans about shopping and that’s her “job”. She should swap her life with me for a day - she’d be in hospital suffering from exhaustion 🤣🤣
I wasn't expecting anyone to 'care'

I was wondering if she had them because that would explain partly how spoilt she is.

She’s got a brother but they obviously aren’t that close because she never mentions him, and any excuse to talk about her wonderful family: wonderful mum, the perfect husband who does everything etc she’s stopped mentioning the girls so much as they are clearly stroppy teenagers now and that doesn’t quite fit with the perfect existence she likes to portray. And why does she always have to buy several versions of the same thing? She’s got another leopard print rain coat - how many do you need? It’s just excess , greedy, got to have everything

Why does she always have to say what size she is whenever she links to anything?! WE KNOW you’re a size 4 but that you ‘wish you’d sized down’

The only other influencer that’s repeatedly done this used to be Anna Saccone when she was skinny. Every item would be ‘I got this in an extra small’

Am I old or a prude? But I am a bit shocked at the photo of her daughter she’s put up of them having (what looks to be) champagne at Sketch. She’s only 16 (today) & she looks about 21 in the picture wearing a very low cut top. Is this what I’ve got to look forward to with my daughter ? ☹

Reactions: 4
Am I old or a prude? But I am a bit shocked at the photo of her daughter she’s put up of them having (what looks to be) champagne at Sketch. She’s only 16 (today) & she looks about 21 in the picture wearing a very low cut top. Is this what I’ve got to look forward to with my daughter ? ☹
Yes, entirely typical attire for a 16 year old girl.

Yes, entirely typical attire for a 16 year old girl.
Second that - it's standard wear for 16 year olds. Maintaining the tradition for parents to think / say "you're not going out of the house dressed like that" 😬

• Haha
Whilst I too was a bit ‘ooooh that’s a low top’ my daughters are the same age and dress similarly and I can confirm that the struggle IS REAL 😩😂

• Haha
Whilst I too was a bit ‘ooooh that’s a low top’ my daughters are the same age and dress similarly and I can confirm that the struggle IS REAL 😩😂
I’m dreading this ☹ When I was 16 I looked about 12!! 😂

Her daughter is very pretty - I hope she has more brain cells than her mum and a backbone!! On another note Sketch is chav central. No class or elegance. Tacky!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.