Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually couldn’t watch today, it was very uncomfortable, I think it was half acting and half stupidity. It was like she woke up and thought, I will go for a walk and get lost and film it for content.

And sorry just to add, when I started following Chloe about 5 years ago, She was interesting, always traveling, wining and dining , she was fun to watch in her wealthy, skinny, blonde privileged life. She has gradually turned herself into a pathetic, attention seeking women incapable of doing anything without drama.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I actually couldn’t watch today, it was very uncomfortable, I think it was half acting and half stupidity. It was like she woke up and thought, I will go for a walk and get lost and film it for content.

And sorry just to add, when I started following Chloe about 5 years ago, She was interesting, always traveling, wining and dining , she was fun to watch in her wealthy, skinny, blonde privileged life. She has gradually turned herself into a pathetic, attention seeking women incapable of doing anything without drama.
I lost interest when the dog came along and she completely shifted all her focus from Charlie and the cats to the damn spoilt animal. How her husband puts up with her I don't know.

Reactions: 4
As soon as she mentioned she was walking and didn't know exactly where she was going I knew she would get lost, knowing she would be calling her family who are actually skiing on a skiing holiday, her mum in England on dogsitting duties and updating Instagram on her plight of the big steep slippy hill she decided to take rather than the train.

She makes me feel like an empowered badass just by getting through the day without this level of drama in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still don’t know what has happened to the cats and it’s bothering me! When I followed her she was all Sammy and Simba, now it’s all Teddy!

• Heart
Now she claims to be "drunk" whilst she dodges skiers and sledgers. She is a liability and an attention seeker.

ADB8BB9E-A766-4D18-BF7D-C1DBF87A88BF.jpeg

She’s coming across as desperate/deranged (delete as appropriate)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve never skied before so I showed my husband the stories of her walking down the slope yesterday and he said she’s an attention seeking idiot that could really hurt someone. Sums it up really!

Reactions: 7
I’ve never skied before so I showed my husband the stories of her walking down the slope yesterday and he said she’s an attention seeking idiot that could really hurt someone. Sums it up really!
Doesn't matter that she wasn't walking down the ski run, she shouldn't have been any where either run....imagine if someone tobogganing had come across her , slipping down the slope in totally ridiculous, unsuitable footwear ....they wouldn't have been able to change direction easily and could have resulted in v serious injury or worse for both of them
idiot

Reactions: 3
Yes, I’ve never seen anyone walking down a ski slope, especially not while filming it.
Basically she got pissed in the day yesterday and cleared her head with a massive sausage for lunch. Of course it had to be aperol and bratwurst and not Prosecco and a Richmond :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Doesn't matter that she wasn't walking down the ski run, she shouldn't have been any where either run....imagine if someone tobogganing had come across her , slipping down the slope in totally ridiculous, unsuitable footwear ....they wouldn't have been able to change direction easily and could have resulted in v serious injury or worse for both of them
idiot
A child was killed a couple of weeks ago when she was hit by a skier at speed. This is absolutely idiotic…

Reactions: 7
Was that the father in law flailing helplessly on the ground whilst she pelted him with snowballs in the latest video?? We know how she feels about old people. 😂

Reactions: 2
Well she now has an eye infection so expect it to get worse and require a lie down anytime soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s strange that she doesn’t show her hotel or chalet and any Apres Ski fun . Isn’t that the best part of a skiing holiday if your not skiing?

Reactions: 6
Get ready for the smug married posts re her anniversary that she’s already flagged up for tomorrow. She is extremely extremely smug about being married. Yawn 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.