Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her stories when she is walking the dog she asks ‘The guilt…why do we feel so much guilt?’
I will answer for you Chloe. You are feeling guilty because you are doing something shameful. Your child is so unwell you were advised to take them to hospital, you dumped your mother at a tube station instead of taking her to the airport, and all you are worried about is a patchy fake tan and a night at a posh hotel.
Your guilt is your conscious pricking you. You may want to actually listen to it - it would serve you very well.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think I know her address, not hard to find, they are both Directors of limited companies. If I'm right, would have taken 20 mins (30 in heavier traffic) to drive to Heathrow and drop her mum off.

Don't think she's at all aware how selfish and self absorbed she has come across as today.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
In her stories when she is walking the dog she asks ‘The guilt…why do we feel so much guilt?’
I will answer for you Chloe. You are feeling guilty because you are doing something shameful. Your child is so unwell you were advised to take them to hospital, you dumped your mother at a tube station instead of taking her to the airport, and all you are worried about is a patchy fake tan and a night at a posh hotel.
Your guilt is your conscious pricking you. You may want to actually listen to it - it would serve you very well.
Exactly this. I don’t have mum guilt as I do more than enough and put my kids and family first. Given her financial situation she has the ability to be present and be thoughtful to the mother than does nothing but give!

Reactions: 7
I’ve never been more tempted to ‘troll’ an influencer in my life. Her behaviour is deplorable.

Reactions: 8
Please everyone don’t worry too much about her, she’s arrived safe and well at her free hotel stay. She’s already forgotten about her mum she dumped at the train station and her sick child she did bother to take to hospital even on Drs advice, as she’s got a lovely hotel room, a face full of make up and a camera to capture every inch of her beautiful self!!

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she actually went through with it.
The only excuse for not taking her mother to check in would be taking her child to hospital, and even then she should have put her into a cab…. After28 months plus of free childcare and domestic drudgery. An au pair would have had a better deal for this.

and unwell child nowhere near the hospital either.

selfish, vacuous imbecile

Reactions: 12
She’s a selfish prick. I’m (practically) speechless. ‘I hope someone helps my mum with her cases’. Errrr how about YOU help your mum with her cases?! And she didn’t even really know her mums flight details just that it was a horrible journey! What a selfish self absorbed vain shallow woman. I’ve unfollowed and duck me I’m so tempted to message her.

Reactions: 18
Exactly this. I don’t have mum guilt as I do more than enough and put my kids and family first. Given her financial situation she has the ability to be present and be thoughtful to the mother than does nothing but give!
I live literally down the road from Chloe (she trots past my house most days) and can confirm that the round trip to Heathrow would’ve likely taken an hour maximum - I watched today’s stories absolutely gobsmacked. Why would you drop your mum to the tube with two suitcases (even a station with lifts) and then moan about how you’ve cried off your makeup?

DIDDUMS.

As for sick child vs Claridges, no words. Suck it up and stay home or - I don’t know - get the child’s father involved if a night in a hotel is so important to you.

I often thought the judgement on this thread was harsh but ye gods, today she was truly fine form.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Even more baffling that she hasn't left the room. Did a zoom call facial, got room service and went to bed at 10.30 worrying about her ill daughter. None of it makes any sense. Go home.

Reactions: 12
You’d really wonder about her, you’d think she would prefer to be home with her family the night her mum leaves after a very extended stay. Add in her daughter being ‘Quite ill’. How can she actually enjoy staying in a bland hotel room by herself, rolling a device around her face on a Zoom gathering, trying to convince herself and us that her face felt lifted after 45 mins.

And then eating a very bland looking room service meal. It’s actually funny that her enjoyment of The night will be dampened by the contact lenses dilemma.

Dropping her Mum to the train station with two large suitcases beggars belief and saying she hopes someone helps her with them. Selfish and self absorbed our Clo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Leave her alone. The poor woman is dealing with a lot right now. I'm not talking about the ill child, injured cat or her elderly mother carting 2 suitcases on trains during rush hour.... Poor Chloe has left her contact lense case and cleaner at home. Does she take them out or sleep with them in? Can you imagine the stress this is causing her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just caught up on her stories…….I’m devastated for her poor mum. It would have taken her an hour round trip to Heathrow from Chiswick, not even that. Instead she has left an old lady at a tube station with 2 large suitcases. Secondly she has taken a night away in a hotel while her child is very sick against advice “to go to a hospital” - no words. She’s bloody awful vacuous rubbish person. What a disgrace. PRs wade in. Do what you need to. Ditch her 👍🏻

Reactions: 8
But she's aware she could ask the concierge for help with her contact lens, but she's too tired!! This woman needs an intervention.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see she quietly replaced the bag that mysteriously went missing 🤭 Chloe knows the begging pays off. Her vanity is off the scale recently, she loves herself in that black dress doesn’t she!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
AGAIN Chloe makes me feel like Super Woman at the amount of everyday stuff she can’t cope with. Who even marries these women???? It’s no wonder her teenage daughters give her a hard time. No respect

Reactions: 6
I see she quietly replaced the bag that mysteriously went missing 🤭 Chloe knows the begging pays off. Her vanity is off the scale recently, she loves herself in that black dress doesn’t she!
It’s not even a nice dress and does nothing for her. The way she ditched her cats for a dog says a lot about her, they were the loves of her life, new dog, move on cats, Teddy is now king of the house.

Reactions: 4
She’s an extremely shallow woman. Saying that staying a night at Claridges is a “one in a lifetime” experience, to justify ditching her mum at the station is utter rubbish, she has stays in posh hotels all the time. Agree with the other poster about her mum going via Addis Ababa- very odd, they’ve got loads of money, Chloe’s monthly clothes budget must be about a grand, easily

Reactions: 10
Agree with the other poster about her mum going via Addis Ababa- very odd, they’ve got loads of money, Chloe’s monthly clothes budget must be about a grand, easily
I don't think they are quite as flush as their lifestyle would make you think - I think a lot of it must be smoke and mirrors (and gifted) - does anyone remember how much of a tizz she got into when they had those problems with their roof about being able to afford to get it sorted. And she's commented before on how they rarely travel to SA as they can't afford the flights for 5 of them.

Reactions: 7
6AA80DF1-464A-4CA7-8715-A3BC77A251AD.jpg
How big is that suitcase for 1 night away....( not even 24 hours!)..ridiculous! Has she stashed some hotel towels and dressing gown in there?

• Haha
She's just posted to say her husband rebought it for her birthday.

So, they spent more on a bag than her Mum's return ticket to South Africa cost?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.