Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
And she’s out again... I just think it’s strange to leave a new born so much. We’re not talking a few breaks here and there, she is literally out every weekend and during the week. Those early days are when you bond with the baby and spend precious time together, just seems like she’s determined her life won’t change which is sad
I’m shocked at how often she is out, surely she must feel like shit the next day and that seems like hell. I don’t know how she isn’t too tired to even go out 🤣

Reactions: 5

Diddikins

VIP Member
It just screams “LOOK AT ME”. Why would you want to have attention on you at someone else wedding. Let them have their day.

Lilly long

VIP Member
Sherlock Holmes has entered the chat - Dan Edgar has been liking all of Chloe Lewis's photos since the Amber break up he's always had a thing for her. As for Danny he was not at the wedding which was a family wedding. I know because my mate was at it. It was Chloe's brother in law brother getting married. You don't skip a family wedding of your partner of 7 years if you are together and no baby number 2 or no ring? I think she can do better then Danny looks wise. She also posted something about her best friend Georgie being the only date she needs in her life (aka she isn't dating Danny). She isn't hiding the fact that she is single....
He’s liked 2 photos.. I don’t think Chloe would go there because she seems to be back ok with Kate now and he knows that.. I just think he’s hurting Amber any way he can

Firecrotch69

She obviously hasn’t got a clue what real life is like for many mothers who don’t have the masses of family help that she seems to have, who have no help at all and barely get time to drag a brush through their hair and also don’t have money to buy new clothes etc, also some people just don’t prioritise their appearance anymore when they are too busy with a baby and that is fine!!

That’s exactly it, she isn’t breastfeeding and seems to have unlimited babysitting help, and yes all the free stuff will be making a huge difference, I’m the exact opposite to her - exclusively breastfeeding, zero help from family, doing everything on a budget but I honestly wouldn’t have it any other way !
You’re doing a great job. You should be proud.

Also - when my baby was 6 weeks old I had booked tickets for a concert for my husband (I booked them when pregnant as I naively thought thanks to people like Chloe that you can leave your baby with other people no problems.)
We were only going to be gone 6 hours but within 20 minutes of us leaving my baby cried hysterically.

Our babysitter rang and I could hear my baby on the phone and it was the worst thing I’ve ever heard. We didn’t go to the concert,
Lost all he money paid for it, but never left her again until now - we will have a few hours every few months - she’s 5 !

nightmareonbondstreet

I think you could be right. She seems to spend a lot of time with her family and whilst that’s lovely you do need to create your own life outside of that too as you get older especially when you have a child. Also she seemed to be on a girls holiday the other day and he was the only child there? Which seemed odd to me?

Hollie Day

VIP Member
For me it's not her accent that's a problem. It's the pitch and tone. She just sounds so monotone and flat.
Having said that I think she's the prettiest of all the towie lot.

xcyber

Chatty Member
Yep seems like a real change in character. I personally used to love that she was beautiful but not tacky like the other TOWIE lot. But I guess you gotta stay relevant and sex sells!

Reactions: 4

nightmareonbondstreet

Are her and Danny still together? She never seems to post him (you’d assume they’d attend a wedding together) but then she’s never without Beau and you must assume that he sees his son?

NeedsAVacation

She’s really unlikeable, I’m not even sure why. Maybe it’s the smugness.
She paid for my taxi home on a night out a few years ago when my wallet got stolen on the roadside (don't know her at all just rated her for being nice in person)... she's one of the decent ones in this bs reality world

WaffleTriangle

It’s also nearly 2020 where we now realise the impact that lack of attachment can have in later life. Just because people don’t agree with a lifestyle doesn’t mean they are ‘mum shaming’ that is as much shit as women empowering women. These people revolve their life around insta and being desperate for attention and unfortunately in that lifestyle their babies seem to be an accessory. Actual sickens me when I see tiny babies been passed to whoever will watch them so Mums can have their same life
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

She seems like a natural & lovely Mum. Met her a few times out and about & she is actually the nicest prettiest person. Literally beams a genuine niceness.
You can be a nice person but also self absorbed & unattached lol