Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nightmareonbondstreet

I always wonder whether it was her closeness to her family that was the problem. It’s great to be close and spend time together but also as you get older you do need to prioritise your partner and your own family (as well as his to an extent) and wonder if it all became a bit much? I can also imagine that her being away from them in Dubai was a complete disaster. She clearly loves her son so completely but again long term I’m not sure how healthy they will be for both of them.

Reactions: 4

SEssex2608

Her last story playing with the kids was painful to watch. So forced, the kids aren’t even interested in her. Why does she feel the need to film this 🤣

Missasv_x

Also did anyone see what she posted she was eating for dinner a few days ago. I didn’t take a screenshot cos it was before I found this thread but it was literally two mouthfuls of food? It did look healthy and nutritious (some sort of fish, with cous cous and veg and an egg) but such a tiny little portion.
she seems like she’s going through a troubled phase in her life which I wouldn’t wish on anybody. I hope she gets through it and doesn’t use exercise / restrictions on food as a way to cope

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Don't mind her looking for a nanny cause she does do paid posts on instagram so she does need to get outfits photographed and do a little bit of work behind the scenes so a few hours here and there with a nanny I find ok but I just went and had a look on her page today as I hadn't seen anything on her in a while and I just cannot believe her wee boy is the same age as my youngest and is still being fed pureed diet, why is that child not feeding himself.....bloody hell he seems a very very subdued almost distant child I was shocked when I looked today....is that her parenting I wonder or is it something else, he is a beautiful wee boy but he seems to be behind, maybe he is just very quiet natured
If her child has teeth which all children do at that age he shouldn’t be fed a puréed diet. That’s very odd. Im no expert but my little one ate pretty much any food at that age.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Those clothes she's been gifted for her kid in her Instagram story are awful. They look like the range Kanye West would do if he wanted to make kids look more grown up in bland and dull colours and designs.

It isn't like you see a penis or a bum but I don't think posting your kid in a bath for the world to see is wise or good parenting with so many weirdos out there.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
How is she affording that lifestyle as a single parent? She has that range in her name at Style Cheat but doesn’t seem to work as such?

icebergahead

If JLO and Bennifer can get engaged and now finding out Jake Hall and Chloe Lewis are single at the same time after all these years. All I see is a Jake and Chloe reunion!

frillylilly

Chatty Member
Is this girl having a laugh? She was snapping back at people saying it's fine for her to be in Dubai over Christmas because she's moved there but now she's putting up instagrams of her doing pilates in London? And her mask isn't even on properly!

sjt2904

Ooo I did not know they were back together and in Spain living there!
I thought she had a restraining order against him a while back!
I saw Jake a couple of weeks ago in Cardiff - with a girl and they looked more than friends …

• Wow
She’s gorgeous, i’m sure she won’t be single for long if she chooses to start dating again but perhaps she’s not over Danny and still wants to make it work with him.

xcyber

Chatty Member
I find it really weird when women advertise underwear with their nips showing and then also have their kids on their stories.. like who is your target audience? I don’t get it
Yeah it’s such a weird one. I remember when she was so demure and didn’t even like wearing crop tops because she thought it was too much back in the towie days. And now I’ve literally seen her nips.

Lilro182

Why are the majority of insta stories she’s posting showing whoever she’s with wearing a mask but she’s never wearing one?
regardless of indoors / outdoors / restaurants etc those around her are wearing them but she isn’t.
Rules clearly don’t apply to her, or god forbid she has a mask spoiling the aesthetic of her smug showing off.

Jade Wire

Danny Flasher unfollowed Chloe & deleted his instagram. I thought those two seemed genuine about each other and would go the distance

• Wow