Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squidink

I keep checking into this thread for updates as it just seems so strange. Her living in Uk and him in Dubai. Are they together? What about custody - he never sees his child. It’s all odd. And that child of hers needs to lose the dummy - it’s never without it.

Reactions: 5

Disneylover

VIP Member
Trying to work out if its botox or pumped full of filler? whyyyy
I’m not sure either but something defo different, my mate thinks maybe a nose job but not sure!

When she first joined TOWIE she was arguably the best looking woman to have ever been on the show. Just a good looking, beautiful pint sized natural brunette. WTF is she thinking turning to surgery :(
It’s crazy how they mess with themselves, agree she was very attractive on Towie, shame she’s a twat 🤣

EHLdelivered

Been wondering for ages, wonder does Beau ever see his dad? So curious to know what happened. Chloe seems lovely and is absolutely beautiful!!
Same here. She used to take such cute photos of the Daddy with Beau. I reckon the move to Dubai caused so much stress cause Chloe seems close to her family. Maybe moving to Dubai broke them up

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Shes dull as dish water....poor baby being used as a fashion accessory. She probably has a nanny or something!

Spider12

VIP Member
I know, she’s wears next to nothing! She’s absolutely stunning and an amazing figure but she does love herself a bit!!

Spider12

VIP Member
Absolutely cringing watching those stories 🙈 She absolutely loves herself! She is stunning and does come across a lovely person but that I love me just makes me dislike her. How slim is she too! Not an ounce of fat on her. Although on one upload you could see all the bones in her chest

quinzel

VIP Member
All babies grow at different rates but as a rough guide for a baby at 15 months her baby is right where he should be. Think its a bit much commenting on someones baby and as a mother I think she comes across very family orientated. She gave up the reality life to be a mother. And the helmet is over because it only lasts 3 months anyway! I know that because my child wore one. If you're going to bitch, bitch, but lets leave babies out of it
Not even insulting her baby but he is behind that’s fact. My son took his first steps well before his first birthday. She doesn’t seem an attentive mother at all. She’s out all the time. She was out constantly even after he was born. Maybe if she had spent more time with him he wouldn’t be delayed.

• Wow

frillseeker

And she’s out again... I just think it’s strange to leave a new born so much. We’re not talking a few breaks here and there, she is literally out every weekend and during the week. Those early days are when you bond with the baby and spend precious time together, just seems like she’s determined her life won’t change which is sad

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Trying to figure out what happened to these two? Someone here must know?? Been doing my snooping and Danny no longer has instagram. He used to be quite supportive of her so deleting your instagram when your mrs is in the instagram game is clear they aren't together anymore but she seems so fine and happy and hasn't mentioned the break up or that she misses him?? Do you reckon he is pissed off she has taken their kid back to the UK and not stuck it out with him in Dubai? Didn't she say she wanted more kids? Who's from essex and who knows the inside story?
My boyfriend doesn’t have Instagram - maybe he’s just sick of it all!

Danny always gave off the "i'm too good for chloe" vibe. Like after the honeymoon phase wore off he gave off the vibes he was above the whole my gf is an influencer thing almost like he hated Chloe for it. Like he thinks he is above it all. It must be hard for Chloe to give him 8 years of her youth and still be civil - its alright for men - he'll just marry someone in her 20's and start a new family with the younger girl

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
Does this girl even work ????
She looks nothing like the Chloe that was on TOWIE..

arightgem

It must be a double kick in the teeth for Chloe that Jake and Misse are back together and moved to Spain while her normal guy relationship fell apart and she's the single Mom in her 30s now. She'd have got much more work/money if she had picked a partner in the public eye when she first broke up with Jake in her 20s

• Wow

Its_Me

VIP Member
She paid for my taxi home on a night out a few years ago when my wallet got stolen on the roadside (don't know her at all just rated her for being nice in person)... she's one of the decent ones in this bs reality world
That was very kind, still doesn’t make her any less smug or more likeable in the way she comes across on Instagram though. Maybe she should be more of her real self if that’s the real her and she would be more likeable. She’s irrelevant really I don’t even follow her never have but she comes up on my radar a lot on Instagram and never warmed to her posts.

Sarahlou23xxx

Having a girls night on insta with cocktails..a “well deserved “ girls night she says ..
Yeah well deserved lying on a beach all day

InTheNo

The xmas picture she posted where they are out at a restaurant is probably the most 'real'.

Although when I look at her eyes I see someone who looks really quite sad and empty!

Death2unicorns

Chatty Member
I’m an odd one to comment I’ve left my 2 year old once for 6 hours & the odd half hour here there. But I find it so bizarre to leave such young children, I just wonder if they’re aware of their babies needs & that mum & baby time is so vital. Worries me how unattached they’ll be
Yes I agree, those early days are so important and baby just tends to want their mum and needs to see that their mum is there in order to feel secure in the attachment, surely she can wait for a year or so before she starts having a night out again