Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I know lots of influencers have husbands/boyfriends who don’t ‘do’ social media at all. I think men are way less into social media than women.

Reactions: 4

queenofnoisland

I know someone in Danny’s family & they all love Chloe and she is part of their family. What makes you all think they’ve split?

Sarahlou23xxx

She doesn’t work,except ad work.
I can’t stand her
She’s such a show off
Doesn’t she realise we are in a pandemic
All the shots of her “sleeping” with her son,just so she can show her flat stomach off.
Getting her bloke to video her walking with the pram.
She is annoying

Its_Me

VIP Member
Absolutely cringing watching those stories 🙈 She absolutely loves herself! She is stunning and does come across a lovely person but that I love me just makes me dislike her. How slim is she too! Not an ounce of fat on her. Although on one upload you could see all the bones in her chest
She doesn’t appear to be a healthy weight

Reactions: 3

JulesWake

Chatty Member
I mean she did wear these 2 outfits to previous weddings, so it’s not exactly a stretch…
That first pic with young boy in the background screeching his lil head off. :D
Fine if she wants to show her abs, do it with class. Her dress choice is wrong for a wedding imo.

nightmareonbondstreet

Beaus birthday and no pics of Danny, I’ve decided I think she’s a nice person but I think she’s very young. She reminds me a bit of 16 year old girl

He lives in Dubai ..
He doesn't live in Dubai. The last I saw of them he lived in Loughton with Chloe and Beau. She moved home in xmas 21. He stayed over there Jan 2022-June 22 to finish his contract and pack up their house over there. She went over in Feb 22 for a month. She has taken off her Cartier love ring from her wedding finger. Either way she has chosen to stop posting him for the past 2 years & it sure doesn't look like he was at the wedding

Trying to figure out what happened to these two? Someone here must know?? Been doing my snooping and Danny no longer has instagram. He used to be quite supportive of her so deleting your instagram when your mrs is in the instagram game is clear they aren't together anymore but she seems so fine and happy and hasn't mentioned the break up or that she misses him?? Do you reckon he is pissed off she has taken their kid back to the UK and not stuck it out with him in Dubai? Didn't she say she wanted more kids? Who's from essex and who knows the inside story?

loubylou50

VIP Member
I don’t follow Chloe but she just popped up in my Explore bit on Instagram - does anyone else think her BF looks weirdly like her ex Jake Hall?! 😳
E17E2FAB-B479-4A4A-BD22-C530A1EBCAF8.jpeg

• Wow
She's changed a-lot fashion wise once she got pilates abs. Every outfit became this over the top let me show my stomach abs. Like someone told Essex that cut out stomach dresses are high fashion. She can't be seeing anyone to post Danny on her IG its been nearly 2 years since she was with Danny & he must not be seeing anyone either because no new gf is going to let her man be posted by an ex. Maybe they are back together?

Its_Me

VIP Member
seen them together plenty of times before they split :p it's hard to know if he looks like Chloe as I don't know what her old face looks like.
She hasn’t had that much work does has she? Her and her sister look alike and she was really young when she was first in TOWIE, she doesn’t look much different from then