Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s started to follow Danny her ex again 👀
Unfollowed him again. She seems happy in her stories for someone who is supposed to be going down the another essex single mother road. Why not just come out and say they aren't together anymore? She's always with her best girl friend on Sundays and alone at family weddings. So literally makes it clear via her Instagram she spends no time with DF. We just want to know

Reactions: 6

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I’m an odd one to comment I’ve left my 2 year old once for 6 hours & the odd half hour here there. But I find it so bizarre to leave such young children, I just wonder if they’re aware of their babies needs & that mum & baby time is so vital. Worries me how unattached they’ll be
I agree , I also find her very bland and yet another baby that seems to be used like an occasional prop born because all the others seems to be having them, bit like Danielle Armstrong who's randomly having one with her best friend and has suddenly started a YouTube channel at the same time .

Lilly long

VIP Member
He doesn't live in Dubai. The last I saw of them he lived in Loughton with Chloe and Beau. She moved home in xmas 21. He stayed over there Jan 2022-June 22 to finish his contract and pack up their house over there. She went over in Feb 22 for a month. She has taken off her Cartier love ring from her wedding finger. Either way she has chosen to stop posting him for the past 2 years & it sure doesn't look like he was at the wedding
She posted him in the snow this year .. and put up a post for Father’s Day .. I don’t think she’s with him either as she seems to be putting up a lot of quotes about been alone and finding yourself ..

kaaa2

VIP Member
Ooo I did not know they were back together and in Spain living there!
I thought she had a restraining order against him a while back!
they have a messy relationship. His still on raya the celeb dating app. I think he will always cheat

• Wow
It's like Jake is still gaslighting Chloe via Misse. She's just after befriending Georgia Kousoulou who is Chloe's childhood friend. Misse is friends with all of Chloe's friends that must be so weird. I'd be pissed off

AmberHeardLies

I saw her boyfriend in London on Monday. He is actually really hot in person - one of those guys you take a second look at because they are good looking haha.

She's seemed so sad over the past year. Its all in the eyes. You know she wouldn't want Beau to come from a broken home. Danny had 5/6 years and never popped the question so he was never all in. He'll probably go on and marry the next girl just watch. They always do

Lilly long

VIP Member
She moved home in Dec. He stopped following her in Jan. She stopped following him last week April. She never wished him happy birthday in Jan for the first time in 6 years & she spent her birthday with her sister. And every Sunday she is with her baby and her best girl friend. So she is in the UK and he is in Dubai. Thats all the clues we have
She was in Dubai in February and her sister went over for half term to her .. she came home then to launch some clothes thing .. I just think she can’t hack the homesickness and maybe he’s contracted to the job for a few years

abcdsb7

Appreciate I may not be believed as I’ve never posted on this thread before haha but I know that she’s going on a date with someone I know of tomorrow

• Wow
  • Haha

GladlyGabs

Couldn’t find a thread for her so apologies if there is one elsewhere.

Find her nauseating and a poor excuse for a mother tbh. Another who seemed to just have a baby for the ‘gram. Constantly lugging that wee boy around Dubai at yacht parties etc when he should be home in bed. He’s seriously under-developed and he’s meant to wear a cranial helmet 23 hours a day but she admitted they just don’t bother now?
All babies grow at different rates but as a rough guide for a baby at 15 months her baby is right where he should be. Think its a bit much commenting on someones baby and as a mother I think she comes across very family orientated. She gave up the reality life to be a mother. And the helmet is over because it only lasts 3 months anyway! I know that because my child wore one. If you're going to bitch, bitch, but lets leave babies out of it

Lilly long

VIP Member
She was with him in Dubai in February also.. I’ve just had a look .. maybe they just holiday as a family for the little boy.. which is nice but that can’t last if either move on .. btw Dan edgar liking some of her recent insta posts… he’s really been spiteful to Amber ..prick

Reactions: 5

xcyber

Chatty Member
Omg guys this thread just reminded me that I had a dream about Chloe L on Saturday night lol. I can’t remember specifics but she was really nice and sweet and I woke up feeling like a bit of a bitch for slating her. Lol

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
She’s always been slim but she looks like she’s lost quite a bit of weight to me, I’m still intrigued as to whether she’ll go back to Dubai or not!

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Spotted her in Emily Canhams vlog and she looked perfectly healthy in it, didn’t look like she had an eating disorder at all like in the pics she posts! Don’t know why as she looks much healthier in real life

xcyber

Chatty Member
I think she’s just not very clever. I watched a live interview thing she did about her River Island clothing last year and it was actually painful. She just has nothing to say.

GoldSilver

VIP Member
He’ll enjoy being with a nanny more, at the minute he just gets dragged out to places that make good Instagram backgrounds.

arightgem

Danny was at the party. Its all amicable now till she starts dating and posting instas with someone else. They've been on the rocks for a long time and tried to make one last go of it in the new year Jan-April including the trip to Dubai and then broke up. I knew they had called it quits when she went to that family wedding solo. Its very sad for the kid. No siblings. Why have a kid and then just break up a family? Good luck to Danny's new gf. Imagine dating Chloe Lewis's ex lol
---
I saw Jake a couple of weeks ago in Cardiff - with a girl and they looked more than friends …
A part of me wants Jake and Chloe to get back together lol

• Wow

Its_Me

VIP Member
She’s really unlikeable, I’m not even sure why. Maybe it’s the smugness.