Chloe Lewis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was in the press months ago. I don't rate MB as good at all have heard some nasty stories about her from friends in fashion world. But I would actually die with laughter to see MB and CL start follow each other and become besties because i do think they've both been pitted vs each other over a guy who treated them both horribly
Oh really. I don’t follow her too closely and don’t read the press so I didn’t have a clue. I just know he’s a pig. I wouldn’t have ever put them 2 together anyway, he’s proper Essex and she’s so European.

Has Chloe definitely split from her guy then? I know it was mentioned here before that they weren’t following each other but were still together in Dubai?

Oh really. I don’t follow her too closely and don’t read the press so I didn’t have a clue. I just know he’s a pig. I wouldn’t have ever put them 2 together anyway, he’s proper Essex and she’s so European.

Has Chloe definitely split from her guy then? I know it was mentioned here before that they weren’t following each other but were still together in Dubai?
I don't know if they have split but when people stop following each other its the first signs of cracks & or at least arguments and tends to be the modern digital pre break up sign

Reactions: 1
She wasn’t following him on Instagram but was still with him .. I reckon they did split when she came home for the summer but then she went back because the little boy was in nursery over there .. but she came home before Xmas and hasn’t gone back.. now is the perfect weather to be living in Dubai the summer no way .. I think she is too close to her family to live over there .. and maybe he’s contracted to stay for a few years ..

Reactions: 2
She wasn’t following him on Instagram but was still with him .. I reckon they did split when she came home for the summer but then she went back because the little boy was in nursery over there .. but she came home before Xmas and hasn’t gone back.. now is the perfect weather to be living in Dubai the summer no way .. I think she is too close to her family to live over there .. and maybe he’s contracted to stay for a few years ..
I really don't think they've ever split up tho lots of couples have to live apart for work esp if its a short term goal to save for a house deposit or better there life in the future. I think she is homesick and tried it over there during the 2020 -2021 covid shitshow and they just agreed he works out in dubai and she does 6 weeks stints at home. I reckon she will be back in Dubai with him by Jan

She did follow him and unfollow him a couple of times since the end of summer .. and she went really thin and put up a lot of quotes about not being happy .. I hope it all works out for her ..

Does anyone have the tea on her and Danny? Went from being very loved up to never mentioning him once the baby was born. Now she’s moved back home and left him to live alone in Dubai. No baby number 2 or ring. Just checked and they don’t follow each other. Anyone know if they’ve split up?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone have the tea on her and Danny? Went from being very loved up to never mentioning him once the baby was born. Now she’s moved back home and left him to live alone in Dubai. No baby number 2 or ring. Just checked and they don’t follow each other. Anyone know if they’ve split up?
I like these two together. Something very nice about him but shame it does appear they arent together anymore. you cant have a relationship with a child and live in two seperate countries

Reactions: 11
She never posts any stories or shares anything personal at all. Does Chloe Lewis even want to be an influencer? You’d have no clue

Reactions: 6
My girlfriends and I were just talking about her and her bf over brunch (we think he's got big dick energy) so I came on here to do the digging! First off I l do like Chloe, she always dresses really well, seems pretty normal and down to earth. We just cant figure out why she'd leave her attractive bf over in Dubai and not keep her family together? Isnt she worried he would met someone else over there? She has a new family now and a young baby (a very cute kid) and it looks like she's risking losing the new family just to be closer to her parents and sister. Then literally not to mention him for a year or anything about moving home after 1 year in Dubai? Its baffling .. why not just mention how hard it was to settle over there? wags do it all the time move for years with their partners work.

Reactions: 14
I kind of feel sorry for her she does look sad. You can tell she wanted the marriage/family life. And whatever is actually going on behind the scenes they are letting it look like they don't see each other or spend time together at all. They are both far too good looking anyway

Reactions: 9
She could have got any footballer and had the rich life but picked a non celeb. If my bf didn’t support me or follow me on Instagram after I gave birth to his actual child I’d sack him off and leave him in Dubai too

Reactions: 8
There is 0% sis has split up from the David Gandy bf. Sis would be crying and posting quotes about it. David Gandy lookalike guy wants nothing to do with the instagram husband life

Reactions: 6
There is 0% sis has split up from the David Gandy bf. Sis would be crying and posting quotes about it. David Gandy lookalike guy wants nothing to do with the instagram husband life
She was following and unfollowing on Instagram recently ... not following him now...

Reactions: 2
If JLO and Bennifer can get engaged and now finding out Jake Hall and Chloe Lewis are single at the same time after all these years. All I see is a Jake and Chloe reunion!

Reactions: 4
I keep checking into this thread for updates as it just seems so strange. Her living in Uk and him in Dubai. Are they together? What about custody - he never sees his child. It’s all odd. And that child of hers needs to lose the dummy - it’s never without it.

Reactions: 5
I keep checking into this thread for updates as it just seems so strange. Her living in Uk and him in Dubai. Are they together? What about custody - he never sees his child. It’s all odd. And that child of hers needs to lose the dummy - it’s never without it.
It’s the way she just is failing to mention any of it. Like “hey I moved home because I wanted to and Danny and I aren’t together” would suffice. The unfollowing is a sign of fighting and arguing. Nothing breaks up a relationship quicker than a baby

Reactions: 3