Chloe Lewis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I was not expecting this break up at all really thought they were settled and both parents good with the baby. She’s very pretty and he’s gorgeous so where do they go from here? Only downhill 😂

Reactions: 7
If JLO and Bennifer can get engaged and now finding out Jake Hall and Chloe Lewis are single at the same time after all these years. All I see is a Jake and Chloe reunion!
That would be the absolute worst thing she could ever do! I hope she never gives him the time of day again.

Reactions: 19
Her baby Daddy is hot and seemed so sarcastic and likable till this strange disappearing act.. she hasn’t mentioned him in a year. I came here to find out if he died

Reactions: 8
Has she actually confirmed or said that they have broken up?
She moved home in Dec. He stopped following her in Jan. She stopped following him last week April. She never wished him happy birthday in Jan for the first time in 6 years & she spent her birthday with her sister. And every Sunday she is with her baby and her best girl friend. So she is in the UK and he is in Dubai. Thats all the clues we have

Reactions: 7
She moved home in Dec. He stopped following her in Jan. She stopped following him last week April. She never wished him happy birthday in Jan for the first time in 6 years & she spent her birthday with her sister. And every Sunday she is with her baby and her best girl friend. So she is in the UK and he is in Dubai. Thats all the clues we have
She was in Dubai in February and her sister went over for half term to her .. she came home then to launch some clothes thing .. I just think she can’t hack the homesickness and maybe he’s contracted to the job for a few years

Reactions: 6
How do you all know that he is still out in Dubai? Maybe he quit? But from what’s been said above it does seem like they’ve split

Reactions: 2
How do you all know that he is still out in Dubai? Maybe he quit? But from what’s been said above it does seem like they’ve split
Right? Someone around here must know him/her and let us in on the actual story?
She’s in the public eye so surely they both know the follow/unfollow/follow will lead to gossip about the state of the union

Reactions: 1
They must be together. She seems too happy for a person going through a major break up…

Reactions: 1
Its obvious Chloe is a nice girl. She didn't use her miscarriage to flog the woe is me storyline like others do she doesn’t preach about how to be a Mom or act like she is the only Mom in the planet like other influencers seem to be programmed to do but she should have made Daniel put a ring on it before having his kid. 6 years in and no proposal. I don't think so mate. She'll be just fine he was punching with her anyway

Reactions: 8
Trying to figure out what happened to these two? Someone here must know?? Been doing my snooping and Danny no longer has instagram. He used to be quite supportive of her so deleting your instagram when your mrs is in the instagram game is clear they aren't together anymore but she seems so fine and happy and hasn't mentioned the break up or that she misses him?? Do you reckon he is pissed off she has taken their kid back to the UK and not stuck it out with him in Dubai? Didn't she say she wanted more kids? Who's from essex and who knows the inside story?

Reactions: 3
She attends my pilates class in Loughton and I have to say she seems like a real sweetheart.

Reactions: 13
I know someone in Danny’s family & they all love Chloe and she is part of their family. What makes you all think they’ve split?

Reactions: 4
Trying to figure out what happened to these two? Someone here must know?? Been doing my snooping and Danny no longer has instagram. He used to be quite supportive of her so deleting your instagram when your mrs is in the instagram game is clear they aren't together anymore but she seems so fine and happy and hasn't mentioned the break up or that she misses him?? Do you reckon he is pissed off she has taken their kid back to the UK and not stuck it out with him in Dubai? Didn't she say she wanted more kids? Who's from essex and who knows the inside story?
My boyfriend doesn’t have Instagram - maybe he’s just sick of it all!

Reactions: 5
I know lots of influencers have husbands/boyfriends who don’t ‘do’ social media at all. I think men are way less into social media than women.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone straight up asked her if she is still with Danny? She's always on her own at weddings and it makes me feel sorry for her. I'd like to her as a bride cause I like her style but it doesn't look like its going to happen any time soon. She must get hundreds of DMs asking if they've split so is aware people have noticed he has gone AWOL

Reactions: 2