Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aloudgirls

Its obvious Chloe is a nice girl. She didn't use her miscarriage to flog the woe is me storyline like others do she doesn’t preach about how to be a Mom or act like she is the only Mom in the planet like other influencers seem to be programmed to do but she should have made Daniel put a ring on it before having his kid. 6 years in and no proposal. I don't think so mate. She'll be just fine he was punching with her anyway

Reactions: 8

Sarahlou23xxx

Looking for a nanny for beau ....she doesn’t even work why does she need a nanny.
Bet you soon as life returns to normal in the UK she comes back home claiming “I missed my family too much”

InstaLurk

VIP Member
What are these posts even about?? Like what does this even mean?? I don’t think going out with the girls and doing Pilates every day makes you an unstoppable force of nature that doesn’t fit into this world.. 🙄
🤣. She lives near me, we have mutual friends.

The rumour is she’s boring to the point of vacant.

• Haha

FueltofFire

I have a feeling she actually has split from Danny F 😳
They haven't split - think she's lucky that he isn't an insta manwhore and he has a real job because he is gorgeous. He was home with her for a few weeks but he's gone back to Dubai for work before she goes back to join him. He has one of those high flying stockbroker jobs and makes real bank

. Really rates herself .
I used to think she was that way till I met her in Portugal two years ago. I like her. Her personality is so different to what I assumed it would be, based off her looks. In person she is really shy, kind natured & has a sense of humour. I like being pleasantly surprised, it doesn't happen often. But I misjudged her. If anything I see a lot of self-confidence issues

ptnews

She could have got any footballer and had the rich life but picked a non celeb. If my bf didn’t support me or follow me on Instagram after I gave birth to his actual child I’d sack him off and leave him in Dubai too

arightgem

This chick is having a serious identity crisis. She moved to Dubai basically a happy loved up married woman with a 1 year old & came back 1 year later minus the baby daddy and seems more concerned about being around her original family then keeping her own family together for her sons sake. The tattoo is just so out of character she is clearly lost you'd almost feel sorry for her

Reactions: 7

notElonswife

Wow I was not expecting this break up at all really thought they were settled and both parents good with the baby. She’s very pretty and he’s gorgeous so where do they go from here? Only downhill 😂

I find it really weird when women advertise underwear with their nips showing and then also have their kids on their stories.. like who is your target audience? I don’t get it

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
When she first joined TOWIE she was arguably the best looking woman to have ever been on the show. Just a good looking, beautiful pint sized natural brunette. WTF is she thinking turning to surgery :(

NovemberEcho

Didn’t post when it happened but I still think she’s a dick for posting a picture of her hugging her son with no clothes on, people commented to tell her to delete it to protect her sons privacy, reported it and she reposted it with a love heart over her sons body and called whoever reported it a sicko and needs help?!?
1M followers and posting pics of a naked boy. She didn’t even seem concerned when people were commenting asking how she would feel if a weirdo had taken the photos and doctored them.
I realised she’s pretty face but that’s all, no common sense whatsoever.

I think she only reposted it because she looks great on it. Influencer culture 💀
I thought exactly the same :sick: the comment about the person who reported it was a “sicko” when they were the opposite! I saw the original photo and wondered what went through her head to put it on the internet o_O

xcyber

Chatty Member
She’s tiny now but also has been wearing some truly awful and inappropriate outfits to people’s weddings! I remember in TOWIE when she didn’t want to engage in the belly dance themed night because it was all boobs and belly’s out and that wasn’t her vibe. Look at her now.

frillseeker

I know everyone's different and mum's do need a break/night out but she's out all the time and has already had a weekend away!

• Wow

Lilly long

VIP Member
I just read this entire thread and wanted to put my 2 cents in. I’ve been following Chloe for quite a while and I noticed a big change in her style and weight shortly after she had Beau, I’m sorry but is she not a complete carbon copy of Misse now? She dresses the exact same way, has become very thin and even does the same hair/make up. I have no idea what happened between her and Danny but at one point I actually thought he died or went to prison because one minute she was posting their happy family and the next he vanished from her Instagram without a trace. She did post something around new year time about how hard 2022 was for her and how it was one of her worst years ever so maybe they did break up or something else happened that she has been struggling with, she always talks about how she has anxiety etc and insomnia issues. Having a baby totally changes your relationship and the impression I got as soon as Beau was born was that she had less time for Danny and Beau was her main/only focus, which has become more and more intense and maybe that was the catalyst for the break up? You do hear about how men feel neglected sometimes after a baby comes along.
Pics of Misse attached coz I just think Chloe has totally morphed into her. I actually saw Chloe once in my local Tesco but this was years ago when she was still on towie she was absolutely stunning tbh but is now getting worryingly thin :(
id say it had more to do with Danny getting a job in Dubai and Chloe not settling and missing her family.. she was back and forth for a while and then they were in Greece together in 2021 but seemed to be finished last year.. but recently she has been posting him .. maybe his contract in Dubai is up because she was living in her mums pub but now has moved ..!posting a big photo collage of them both last night deleted this morning and then the quotes .. maybe he didn’t buy her a valentine card 🤣

Death2unicorns

Chatty Member
Yes!! I mentioned this on another thread last week, she seems to be constantly out and even a trip away to Amsterdam with her boyfriend, her baby is still so young, I do find it odd like why bother having a baby if you are not willing to give up your free time and nights out yet, I know it’s great to have a break and a bit of me time but surely you accept that the nights out and trips away and stuff isn’t gonna happen until they are a bit older?! Also I would never have asked anyone to have my tiny baby for a whole weekend, maybe a couple of hours but would have felt extremely cheeky asking someone for a whole weekend, even close family