Chloe Lewis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her trip is blatantly a freebie, she’s tagged the hotel about 15126 times. Not sure that’s going to work out for the hotel how they want - even her holiday content is so DULL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are her and Danny still together? She never seems to post him (you’d assume they’d attend a wedding together) but then she’s never without Beau and you must assume that he sees his son?

Reactions: 4
He lives in Dubai ..
He doesn't live in Dubai. The last I saw of them he lived in Loughton with Chloe and Beau. She moved home in xmas 21. He stayed over there Jan 2022-June 22 to finish his contract and pack up their house over there. She went over in Feb 22 for a month. She has taken off her Cartier love ring from her wedding finger. Either way she has chosen to stop posting him for the past 2 years & it sure doesn't look like he was at the wedding

Reactions: 3
He doesn't live in Dubai. The last I saw of them he lived in Loughton with Chloe and Beau. She moved home in xmas 21. He stayed over there Jan 2022-June 22 to finish his contract and pack up their house over there. She went over in Feb 22 for a month. She has taken off her Cartier love ring from her wedding finger. Either way she has chosen to stop posting him for the past 2 years & it sure doesn't look like he was at the wedding
She posted him in the snow this year .. and put up a post for Father’s Day .. I don’t think she’s with him either as she seems to be putting up a lot of quotes about been alone and finding yourself ..

Reactions: 6
She posted him in the snow this year .. and put up a post for Father’s Day .. I don’t think she’s with him either as she seems to be putting up a lot of quotes about been alone and finding yourself ..
The New Year post saying going through things is hard enough without telling the world seem to allud to the break down of the relationship. I wouldn't be surprised if Jake and Chloe ended up back together wouldn't that be wild after having kids with other people. Jakes brother is with Chloe's sisters good friend and they were all at the Soho house thing together the other weekend. People watch Towie but forget chloe and jake grew up together and have all the same social circle and mates. She does look quite sad in the wedding video with her son being solo all the time and being so family orientated. She probably thought by picking a normal guy she'd be married with a couple of kids by now. She must wonder why she just didn't go for the wealthy footballer road like her Towie peers she's def the most natural affectionate mom out of the lot of them.

Reactions: 2
The New Year post saying going through things is hard enough without telling the world seem to allud to the break down of the relationship. I wouldn't be surprised if Jake and Chloe ended up back together wouldn't that be wild after having kids with other people. Jakes brother is with Chloe's sisters good friend and they were all at the Soho house thing together the other weekend. People watch Towie but forget chloe and jake grew up together and have all the same social circle and mates. She does look quite sad in the wedding video with her son being solo all the time and being so family orientated. She probably thought by picking a normal guy she'd be married with a couple of kids by now. She must wonder why she just didn't go for the wealthy footballer road like her Towie peers she's def the most natural affectionate mom out of the lot of them.
Jake hasn’t changed one bit. He’s still the immature, inconsiderate man child he was when they were dating. She’d be absolutely stupid to get back with him.

I’m really confused by Chloe and Danny’s relationship tbh - are they together or not? It doesn’t look like she’s seeing other people but it also doesn’t seem like he’s in her life much either? Is he still in Dubai for work? Based on some of the quotes she reposts, it seems she wants something a bit more stable than he can give maybe? I think they’re beautiful together though.

Reactions: 10
She was with him in Dubai in February also.. I’ve just had a look .. maybe they just holiday as a family for the little boy.. which is nice but that can’t last if either move on .. btw Dan edgar liking some of her recent insta posts… he’s really been spiteful to Amber ..prick

Reactions: 5
Sherlock Holmes has entered the chat - Dan Edgar has been liking all of Chloe Lewis's photos since the Amber break up he's always had a thing for her. As for Danny he was not at the wedding which was a family wedding. I know because my mate was at it. It was Chloe's brother in law brother getting married. You don't skip a family wedding of your partner of 7 years if you are together and no baby number 2 or no ring? I think she can do better then Danny looks wise. She also posted something about her best friend Georgie being the only date she needs in her life (aka she isn't dating Danny). She isn't hiding the fact that she is single....

Reactions: 8
Sherlock Holmes has entered the chat - Dan Edgar has been liking all of Chloe Lewis's photos since the Amber break up he's always had a thing for her. As for Danny he was not at the wedding which was a family wedding. I know because my mate was at it. It was Chloe's brother in law brother getting married. You don't skip a family wedding of your partner of 7 years if you are together and no baby number 2 or no ring? I think she can do better then Danny looks wise. She also posted something about her best friend Georgie being the only date she needs in her life (aka she isn't dating Danny). She isn't hiding the fact that she is single....
He’s liked 2 photos.. I don’t think Chloe would go there because she seems to be back ok with Kate now and he knows that.. I just think he’s hurting Amber any way he can

Why’s he so pissed at Amber? He blatantly sold a story to the mail insinuating she was a brass as well.

Reactions: 4
Omg guys this thread just reminded me that I had a dream about Chloe L on Saturday night lol. I can’t remember specifics but she was really nice and sweet and I woke up feeling like a bit of a witch for slating her. Lol

• Haha