Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Death2unicorns

Chatty Member
Yes!! I mentioned this on another thread last week, she seems to be constantly out and even a trip away to Amsterdam with her boyfriend, her baby is still so young, I do find it odd like why bother having a baby if you are not willing to give up your free time and nights out yet, I know it’s great to have a break and a bit of me time but surely you accept that the nights out and trips away and stuff isn’t gonna happen until they are a bit older?! Also I would never have asked anyone to have my tiny baby for a whole weekend, maybe a couple of hours but would have felt extremely cheeky asking someone for a whole weekend, even close family

Reactions: 7

Pjta

I used to think she was that way till I met her in Portugal two years ago. I like her. Her personality is so different to what I assumed it would be, based off her looks. In person she is really shy, kind natured & has a sense of humour. I like being pleasantly surprised, it doesn't happen often. But I misjudged her. If anything I see a lot of self-confidence issues
Definitely get that impression of her. She comes across really shy and I think the "loving herself" is all an act. I think the relationship with jake hall has ruined her confidence.

• Heart

KdOntrial

I put a comment on her last Insta post asking “are you still with Danny?” And she deleted my comment. So she doesn’t want to talk about it lol

Spider12

VIP Member
My best friend has a nephew, around 28 and he’s absolutely stunning (a bit too pretty boy for me 🤣) but not got much of a personality and she always says he’s not got much to say for himself as he’s never had to, women just literally throw themselves at him constantly…I wonder if this is the same for Chloe? She’s so stunningly beautiful but maybe that’s why she’s no personality, she doesn’t need to work at having one 😂 she’s clearly got a lot of friends so she’s obviously a nice person but my god she is boring

pressuretoknow

Has she actually confirmed or said that they have broken up?
She moved home in Dec. He stopped following her in Jan. She stopped following him last week April. She never wished him happy birthday in Jan for the first time in 6 years & she spent her birthday with her sister. And every Sunday she is with her baby and her best girl friend. So she is in the UK and he is in Dubai. Thats all the clues we have

clmay

Chatty Member
My best friend has a nephew, around 28 and he’s absolutely stunning (a bit too pretty boy for me 🤣) but not got much of a personality and she always says he’s not got much to say for himself as he’s never had to, women just literally throw themselves at him constantly…I wonder if this is the same for Chloe? She’s so stunningly beautiful but maybe that’s why she’s no personality, she doesn’t need to work at having one 😂 she’s clearly got a lot of friends so she’s obviously a nice person but my god she is boring
100%! I’ve always said this about her. She’s stunning and nice but that’s it! I think she never really had enough spark for the TOWIE boys. Although Dan Edgar is exactly the same so I could see them being an attractive, boring couple

xcyber

Chatty Member
Right I’m back. The dream wore off.

I do think she’s going through some shit. She obviously still lives with her parents and she’s obsessed with her son…. which is fine. But she doesn’t seem to have a lot else going on with her life. I think maybe she’s trying to break away from the ‘good girl’ shackles by getting a barely there tattoo and dressing half naked at peoples weddings. Who knows. Just wish she’d tell us what happened with Danny cos I’m nosey.

Reactions: 6

elloelloello

VIP Member
Not being funny but literally 90% of the comments on this thread are from new posters that just created accounts 😂 Chloe are you trying to stay relevant hun 😂 whoever it is needs to get a life!

• Haha

storminaDcup

Chatty Member
Ok but genuinely who wears outfits like this to a wedding!!!! Like we get it you’ve got abs but bloody hell have some respect. Maybe I’m just old fashioned but flashing your vag or having your torso out at someone’s wedding seems so inappropriate!
bryony Deery does this frequently. It’s like yeh, we get it, you do Pilates 🙄

firstladyofgossip

There is 0% sis has split up from the David Gandy bf. Sis would be crying and posting quotes about it. David Gandy lookalike guy wants nothing to do with the instagram husband life

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Her trip is blatantly a freebie, she’s tagged the hotel about 15126 times. Not sure that’s going to work out for the hotel how they want - even her holiday content is so DULL

• Haha

Missasv_x

She def seems a bit slow. Hearing her talk is so painful. But maybe it’s because she’s nervous to talk on camera?

influnothanks

She never posts any stories or shares anything personal at all. Does Chloe Lewis even want to be an influencer? You’d have no clue