Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think it went like that tho? Surely your belly button stays the same size unless you have had a tummy tuck which I dont think she has. Just looks weird af

I didn’t think it went like that tho? Surely your belly button stays the same size unless you have had a tummy tuck which I dont think she has. Just looks weird af
It can if they aren’t massaged properly after surgery, hers isn’t too bad compared to what I’ve seen but it’s still not a pretty sight 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Her bum implants are so strange looking. She could have grown a real bum with all the working out she's been doing. Such a shame. Clearly it's a sickness.

Reactions: 4
Her bum implants are so strange looking. She could have grown a real bum with all the working out she's been doing. Such a shame. Clearly it's a sickness.
Her bum does look weird. It’s like it was huge and she’s lost weight so now it’s hanging a bit. I’d still love to have her figure tho but it’s not all from hard work.

Reactions: 5
Its been pierced, but she just doesn't have a bar/jewellery in it. Mines looks the same when my bar is out (just my belly button - not my waist, stomach or hips 😂)

Your lucky then! I have mine pierce me for around 21 years but mine doesn’t look like that. Hers looks shrunken

Her bum looks so weird when she moves it almost looks square, such a shame she did this to herself!

Reactions: 1
Her new website body by ferry or whatever it’s called. I just clicked on that orange pvc bikini, screenshot it & put it into ali express. The exact same bikini is £4, she’s selling them for £35. No wonder she’s buying houses & driving a Bentley😄 The idiots buying her stuff are worse!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Her new website body by ferry or whatever it’s called. I just clicked on that orange pvc bikini, screenshot it & put it into ali express. The exact same bikini is £4, she’s selling them for £35. No wonder she’s buying houses & driving a Bentley😄 The idiots buying her stuff are worse!
😂

FC7C618D-32EF-48DB-95EB-128D32259133.png
67C627EC-3A50-46BC-8CCA-13F663010CD8.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I am so confused why Sam is promoting her ferrylifesyle business on his stories and why she is promoting his business

I am so confused why Sam is promoting her ferrylifesyle business on his stories and why she is promoting his business
There probably back together again but keeping it quiet. As she had men’s wash in her bathroom as she used it as she ran out of bath wash.

If I see one more influencer advertising these stupid anti cellulite leggings I will throw my phone through the wall! Who is stupid enough to buy these products it really makes you wonder!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.