Chloe Ferry #6 her class is lower than her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mate you can loose 3lb eating a normal healthy diet! No way do you live of that ""10 day challenge"" and do mma you think we are thick as pig tit!

Reactions: 6
The way they carry on you'd think they have never been to Ibiza before 🙄 it's funny the way Chloe goes on though you'd be mistaken that she was single... her bf at home watching all of that having to look after her dogs 🤣 only allowed to leave the country with her if it's a work holiday or someone is getting some free teeth not allowed to go to Ibiza. Some life

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That poor man sat next to Bethan. They've just got no respect for other people. I bet their behaviour just ruined his journey. 😒

Reactions: 9
Her relationship with Wayne Lineker is weird. I find him incredibly sleazy with young women 🤢

He is such a creep
Hes sleazy with most young women i don't understand the appeal myself 🤢 Johnny should be so f*cked of with him touching her like that its weird

Reactions: 21
Looks like the bf hasn't liked her shenanigans from last night as he's removed all the pics he had of her even deleted the screenshot of the facetime on his story 🤭 who can blame him. She's taking the piss. Makes you wonder if they had been arguing before she left as he hadn't liked a pic of hers when he usually likes every pic and then she posts that pic of her and Wayne. That pic was to annoy Johnny I reckon. He's at home having to look after her dogs whilst she's getting on one with grandad 🙃

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like the bf hasn't liked her shenanigans from last night as he's removed all the pics he had of her even deleted the screenshot of the facetime on his story 🤭 who can blame him. She's taking the piss. Makes you wonder if they had been arguing before she left as he hadn't liked a pic of hers when he usually likes every pic and then she posts that pic of her and Wayne. That pic was to annoy Johnny I reckon. He's at home having to look after her dogs whilst she's getting on one with grandad 🙃
Wow the bf has a backbone. But still living in her house and looking after her dogs and getting pocket money from her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.