Chloe Ferry #6 her class is lower than her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That blasted bikini ‘it offers support’. - no love it’s held on by shoe laces it offers zero support 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has it all come out about the herba shite scam then Lol? I zoned out from previous threads because she was so repetitive with her constant ads and saggy arse implants

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she's still promoting that on her ferrylifestyle insta, nice unhealthy posts on her fb page by 'followers' like "I lost 7lbs in two days" -- all while she's drinking and eating up 3000+ calories wherever she is

Reactions: 3
Another day in Majorca. Like seriously why would anyone want to see her at 3am no matter how off your tits you were!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do the people she has scammed with herbalife really believe they boyfriend follows that then goes boxing all day?! Seriously its just scams

Why does she always ask if people can do her nails? Doesn’t she have her own salon?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God have u seen the BF on the ferry lifestyle you can tell he's talking and lying out of his arse lol

Reactions: 3
"Chloe told me to come on here.....had a shake..."
The duck you did mate!!!!
Like you give a rats arse about The Challenge.
Just look after the dogs and the house and read the Herbal Life script and earn your wages like Chloe tells you! 😆

And now he's too good for a brand new pair of trainers.
bleeping jumped up little oik.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.