Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s as thick as she makes out she does well to remember her “show” name

Reactions: 1
I see her latest post saying she wishes she could get back on the ice. I’m guessing she can’t skate anymore incase she falls over and something pops.

Reactions: 7
I really don't understand why anyone would inject poison in their lips in the first place, I have yet to see a good example of lip fillers.
No offence intended whatstheteab.
It can look really natural. My sister has very thin lips so she had hers done and aside from the day of the injections (quite swollen), they just looked normal and she feels more comfortable wearing lippy now. She always felt that it looked like a razor slash before! She never ended up with that weird lip shelf thing that Chloe has.

I see her latest post saying she wishes she could get back on the ice. I’m guessing she can’t skate anymore incase she falls over and something pops.
Or her lips suction her to the ice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just finished watching her OG story. It’s all very ME ME ME and the absolute ‘hell’ she’s been through. I mean most of that is totally self inflicted.

I did feel quite sad for her in a way with how she’s ruined her body and face. It’s clear she suffers from body dysphoria and I’m shocked that her family and friends stand by and watch as she ruins herself. If that was a member of my family I wouldn’t be sat there saying “Well everyone has surgery these days” like Bethan was.

Reactions: 9
Hi everyone, I never usually post on here, I just lurk but I just thought I’d share this that I found on Twitter!

Edit to add: Sorry if this has been posted already

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Hi everyone, I never usually post on here, I just lurk but I just thought I’d share this that I found on Twitter!

Omfg !!! Chloe is scum !!! Who does this to a small business 😢 especially with everything that’s going on

Reactions: 10

came here just to post this! So she’s a thief as well as many other things. Confirms a lot.

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed her a while ago because she makes me feel tit about my body BUT I can’t believe how up and about she was after her boob job!

I’ve had mine done twice and both times I was laid up on the sofa looking rough for almost two weeks. You have to wear a surgery bra constantly, can’t shower for the first week, I was struggling to even move my arms and definitely wasn’t able to do things like put make up on or wash my hair.

It wouldn’t surprise me if she ends up unhappy with her results because she’s not followed any of the post surgery advice.

Reactions: 8

Wow that is so bad. Totally unacceptable, especially to a small business owner!

Reactions: 5
That is awful and how cringe tasking someone if they want to collab... basically do you wanna send me free things! I honestly could not bring myself or lower myself to basically beg for free things. I completely get companies reaching out to influencers and offering it but to ask the company?! I follow loads that do that, the mcsorley twins, Chloe Elizabeth, Hollie parsons. They all post saying their going on holiday if any brands wanna collab and then some of them even say I need it by this date etc. Buy your own holiday clothes unless someone chooses to gift!!

Reactions: 11
Wow wtaf is her insta stories all about right now? Where even are they and what on earth are they videoing? Do you think this is the start of the only fans?

Reactions: 5
She’s actually a mess. I swear every time I see her she looks worse. She can’t think that looks good surely

Reactions: 3

Disgustin behavior!!!!! What a horrible way to treat a small business.

Reactions: 2

What did it say? She must have deleted it xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.