Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t that comfort zone get called out for botching loads of girls not too long ago? I remember Chloe Elizabeth (Scott’s ex) posting about it bc she got hers done there also.

Update: it is. There’s posts about them here.
If it all goes wrong she’ll get the NHS to sort it out!!
She can’t have that much surplus money if she can’t afford UK prices to get her boobs fixed!
Why on earth would Chloe go to a place with such a bad reputation? I don’t care if it’s free I still wouldn’t want to go there.

Reactions: 6
My boobs hurt just looking at hers!!!🤯🤯 why would you do that to yourself. Makes me sad that she feels she has to do that to feel good

Reactions: 4
There's no doubting that, but she would be entitled to have it fixed on the NHS if it did go *ahem* tits up if she wanted to. Whether that's fair or not is a different matter!
Under normal circumstances yes but things are far from normal.

Under normal circumstances yes but things are far from normal.
If her symptoms were really bad then they would most likely deem it as urgent. It’s her own fault for not doing enough research and being thick as tit though.

Reactions: 8
I only follow CF on snapchat and every post is #ad. Every time I see something she is selling, I search it on aliexpress. EVERYTHING she is selling is at a 500% mark up.
For example, the resistance bands she was advertising there yesterday. With her discount and an offer they are going for £60. I found the same set on ali express for €2.22.
The face hoover thingy shes always raving about. The exact same one is €7 on ali express, I think shes selling it for £40.
Whatever company she is working with would be buying in bulk so would prolly get them cheaper. All they have to do then is get the branding printed on. I do believe she owns some of these businesses or is heavily involved. She is coining it in.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
If you think about it,she’s nothing but a con artist. Flogging her cheap shite to her minions,I wish they could see through it all but sadly they seem to idolise these shysters.
Her swim wear & night wear are all on Ali express for a few quid! I suppose she’s got to flog everything she can as I don’t know what she will do when it all dries up or someone more exciting becomes the next best thing!

Reactions: 12
Loads of them do this! I think it was Helen Briggs that was buying clothes from Ali express and the cost is like £5 for a coat but the mark ups are 50/60 quid. I think that’s where all the Chloe ferry / Bethan cosmetics are from. If you look at loads of influencers own makeup range it’s generally the same as another persons!

Reactions: 8
Lorna luxe’s range from In The Style has been outed has been from Ali express! They’re all con artists.

Reactions: 7
It’s on her threads on here. Sonja Morgan from Real housewives of New York sells the same crap!

Reactions: 2
Bragging about losing 2 pounds yesterday then saying she’s lost another pound today... I genuinely think she has an eating disorder or if she hasn’t she’s going to be triggering a lot of her young followers. All she does all day is show off her body, it can’t be healthy.

Reactions: 15
Bragging about losing 2 pounds yesterday then saying she’s lost another pound today... I genuinely think she has an eating disorder or if she hasn’t she’s going to be triggering a lot of her young followers. All she does all day is show off her body, it can’t be healthy.
It’s so triggering

Losing two pounds in one day is not normal or healthy. Someone needs to take her out the clinic and put her in therapy.

Reactions: 4
Exclusive to the Daily Mail so don't shoot me.

EXCLUSIVE: 'Some days I feel like Kim Kardashian, others I'm not happy': Chloe Ferry on her body image battles after losing 2st and regrets over discussing her plastic surgery

Still can't get over she went from this
to this!

• Sad
Exclusive to the Daily Mail so don't shoot me.

EXCLUSIVE: 'Some days I feel like Kim Kardashian, others I'm not happy': Chloe Ferry on her body image battles after losing 2st and regrets over discussing her plastic surgery

Still can't get over she went from this
to this!
Her lip filler really is horrific. I have lip filler myself but I would never in a million years get as much as she has. I dread to think of how much filler has migrated from her lips to other areas of her face. She looks like a Poundland Kylie Jenner.

• Haha
Her lip filler really is horrific. I have lip filler myself but I would never in a million years get as much as she has. I dread to think of how much filler has migrated from her lips to other areas of her face. She looks like a Poundland Kylie Jenner.
I really don't understand why anyone would inject poison in their lips in the first place, I have yet to see a good example of lip fillers.
No offence intended whatstheteab.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.