Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I missed it. It’s been deleted. What did it say?
From what i can remember ( i have the memory of a melon ) the girl runs i think a swimwear business and Chloe DM’d her asking to collab, the girl sent her 3 bikinis and some sarongs ? She rushed the order as Chloe said she was going on holiday. A few weeks later she dm’d Chloe to ask if she had received them. Chloe replied saying ‘ what ones ? & the girl said she lost £180 and Chloe never sent them back or wore them (?) so she effectively stole them.

Chloe ignored her messages so she emailed Chloe’s management and she had no response. Her friend emailed the management asking something unrelated and received a same day response.

side note: I’m super tired so i may have got some parts wrong, so if anyone else remembers more, please do add & update our fellow trolls 💖

• Sad
Reactions: 8
OH MY! I have just seen in the Daily Mail photo's of Chloe in a very tight dress, seen out in Durham.
Chloe is in Full Kardashian mode.

Reactions: 2
OH MY! I have just seen in the Daily Mail photo's of Chloe in a very tight dress, seen out in Durham.
Chloe is in Full Kardashian mode.

Their friend is the pap so he’ll only get nice pictures of them 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve been staring at the picture just trying to work out what kind of underwear she could possibly be wearing. There’s no lines at all

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A clip for geordie shore Chloe’s story just came up and I just watched a bit of it and she’s saying how all th comments on her pics telling her she’s ugly etc is the reason she got surgery in the first place.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’ve been staring at the picture just trying to work out what kind of underwear she could possibly be wearing. There’s no lines at all
In celebs go dating, she was wearing a tight dress and was saying she had no underwear on when she sat down - so guessing she doesn’t wear any when she wears tight dresses

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The sad thing is that like Charlotte, she actually looked ok when she had just a few things done but now they’ve both taken it way too far and completely destroyed their faces and in Chloe’s case, her body too.

Reactions: 11
The wig is awful ! And so is the dress , we get it , you’ve lost weight , the obsession with look at me and look at my ribs is so unhealthy

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.