Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Chloe knew Zones was a woman? She is bi (dunno if confirmed or not, but has spoken about having relations with Charlotte and possibly Marnie?). If Zones lied to her and they did have sex, thats a whole new ball game of assault. I hope she is okay.

Reactions: 2
Do you think Chloe knew Zones was a woman? She is bi (dunno if confirmed or not, but has spoken about having relations with Charlotte and possibly Marnie?). If Zones lied to her and they did have sex, thats a whole new ball game of assault. I hope she is okay.
Think Chloe knew exactly who zones was, you can here people in the background swooning over her saying she’s the best from the show.
Chloe and Bethan are both in zones stories on insta.

Reactions: 5
Bethan twerking topless in a thong on Chloes stories! How is she ok with the world and his wife seeing that. The mind boggles

• Sick
Reactions: 17
It’s a joke that Chloe was advertising a debt clearing page when she has advertised trader pages and betting pages in the past. She has a lot of followers who will easily influenced and want the ‘lifestyle’ she has and will put them in debt to keep up with people like Chloe. They will clear the debt and somehow the circle will start again 😡

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand how she is managing to be on holiday, presumably drinking and eating and yet still going to the gym and losing weight. She said on her story she’s lost weight since she’s been there. If I am hungover I simply can’t diet, I just wanna eat everything in sight! I also can’t go on holiday without just thinking duck it, I’ll be healthy when I’m home.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how she is managing to be on holiday, presumably drinking and eating and yet still going to the gym and losing weight. She said on her story she’s lost weight since she’s been there. If I am hungover I simply can’t diet, I just wanna eat everything in sight! I also can’t go on holiday without just thinking duck it, I’ll be healthy when I’m home.
In a previous story she said she was living on chicken salads. They probably don't eat much at all, especially if they are on anything else, if you catch my drift.

Reactions: 16
I cannot imagine enjoying a holiday and being that obsessed with storying everything single part for Instagram. Even without the ads as that’s their work so you could warrant a few mins uploading pre recorded stories but I would be so fed up if my friends were constantly dancing, miming to songs and twerking on holiday for Instagram! Just enjoy it, it’s so weird!

Reactions: 9
ACE working holidays, I'm confused, what the duck?

Reactions: 3
the old marching powder will be keep the weight off her 👃🏽❄

Reactions: 23
Columbian diet no doubt!

Reactions: 15
the old marching powder will be keep the weight off her 👃🏽❄
I know the Marching powder is abundant in the UK but if you get caught out there in Dubai using that, the consequences will be really really bad, very dangerous game to do that out there.

I’m surprised they’re allowed to do all these half naked shoots on the beach - I don’t know much about Dubai’s laws etc but I was under the impression you need to be a bit more covered up? I understand in the hotels etc they may be a bit more relaxed but on a public beach?

Reactions: 8
I’m surprised they’re allowed to do all these half naked shoots on the beach - I don’t know much about Dubai’s laws etc but I was under the impression you need to be a bit more covered up? I understand in the hotels etc they may be a bit more relaxed but on a public beach?
they aren’t on public beaches though. These resorts have their own beaches. You’ll see them all take the same photos at the same spot - in the Five Palm.

Reactions: 6
Skimming again, holy buggering monkeys, the amount of stories she's posted, surprised it didn't crash the system.

Matching Outfits with Beth, sharing a bed with Beth and the amounts of Chloe Twerking.... and that was just SKIMMING
through. Does she get paid by the post?

• Sick
Just heard on the news travel restrictions are to be tightened....announcement later....fingers crossed Dubai is added to the list of countries to isolate from 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just heard on the news travel restrictions are to be tightened....announcement later....fingers crossed Dubai is added to the list of countries to isolate from 😂
Oh that would be funny as duck, I'm actually shocked how many washed up z listers are in Dubai right now.

Reactions: 10
I reckon many will try and stay out in Dubai until at least April / May time to avoid the UK lockdown and than they will all return home in time for the British summer when dubai becomes too hot. I'm sure they or their PR teams will find a way to get around visas to extend their stays out there.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.