Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't cope with the pure tat she is selling. Every single story is full of crap. No effort even put into the posts. Horrible filters used to the point you can't clearly see anything.
Them slippers are another lever of tackiness.

Reactions: 10
I lost count how many women I saw today wearing those leggings shes always banging on about 😕 I really didn’t think people fell for the swipe ups 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Feels like she rented an apartment for the week to do a 7 day quarantine before getting picked up this morning and taken to a hotel for filming something ...

Reactions: 2
Ohh surgery - maybe ... I wonder if her turkey boob job has gone wrong and she now needs to go to a doctor here but because she got paid by the place in turkey, she doesn’t want to say ...

Reactions: 6
Now back with 3 vids from her previous apt ... can’t wait to see her face when she comes back!

Reactions: 2
Yeah you can tell it is a wig and has probably been fitted by a hair dresser. The hairline isn't natural and I imagine her hair underneath is absolutely awful and very short.

I think its her only decent wig, the rest are horrendous.

Reactions: 7
Yeah you can tell it is a wig and has probably been fitted by a hair dresser. The hairline isn't natural and I imagine her hair underneath is absolutely awful and very short.

I think its her only decent wig, the rest are horrendous.
As you can see here

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Wish she would get measured for bras! That doesn’t look comfortable? Will probably help the boob jobs heal and look better.

Reactions: 17
Has anyone actually tried any of her makeup line? She always seems to be releasing new stuff, I can't imagine the quality is any good 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.