Chloe Elizabeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to like her until she started promoting tanning injections on her instagram. Young girls follow her and look up to her why would she do that I bet she doesn’t even know what’s in these ‘tanning injections’ knocks me bleeping sick

Reactions: 6
I think she’s really missed a good career, if she stuck to the makeup which she is good at and maybe starter YouTube, which is why most people started following her years ago, she would be big now. Wheras what does she actually do now? Apart from go to Ibiza, onlyfans and promote random ads? She could go on and do well in the MUA industry, beauty industry etc

I used to really like her also, up until the time she started promoting her free surgery at comfort zone, the same company that had many girls slandering them as they botched so many girls! The illegal tanning injections which aren’t healthy, the free surgery she claims she paid for which I know for a fact she didn’t, slanders comfort zone after praising them because they got outed and she didn’t want to be associated with them, she then gets clip in veneers, free composite bonding and then her teeth filed down to pegs, I’ve seen photos of her sniffing coke in Ibiza last year, her dodgy promotions on her story too! Honestly I’m not too keen! I understand girls are self conscious but if there’s one thing I don’t agree on promoting it’s surgery as serious as BBL abroad, surgery promotion in general (something which someone should want because they actually want it not because an influencer is telling you so) and the tanning injections which after research can actually make you very ill!
I was unfortunately almost one of the girls who was going to go to comfort zone for my boob job because she said “how amazing they are” after the proof and accusations came out I decided against it! She almost got me onto tanning injections until I found out it’s illegal and not good for you!
Since then I’ve unfollowed her!

Reactions: 12
(In response to my above post I have no problem with the veneers it’s the fact she’s done her teeth twice because she still wasn’t happy with them)

I think she’s really missed a good career, if she stuck to the makeup which she is good at and maybe starter YouTube, which is why most people started following her years ago, she would be big now. Wheras what does she actually do now? Apart from go to Ibiza, onlyfans and promote random ads? She could go on and do well in the MUA industry, beauty industry etc
Not really unless you want to get your face painted to resemble a satsuma 🍊 no thanks. It’s like her ex mate chloe Blackburn her makeup is awful can’t believe she charges people for the privilege

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not really unless you want to get your face painted to resemble a satsuma 🍊 no thanks. It’s like her ex mate chloe Blackburn her makeup is awful can’t believe she charges people for the privilege
But people would of paid for it, look at her and like plouise..not my type of makeup but it seems to do well in the industry, full heavy glam 🤢

Reactions: 3
I think she’s really attractive like I’d kill to look like her hahaha I could have all the surgery in the world and still look like a potato

• Haha
She hasn’t had Veneers done, these are Crown preps. These are massively more damaging to the teeth. I used to work at a Dentist and you would not believe the amount of people who would come in with a snapped tooth and crown attached to it because they got it done abroad, then we’d begin the preparation for a denture.. I can’t actually believe she thinks she’s had Veneers done, I’d be so devastated if I were her..classic example of influencers just doing things without actually researching it.. Crowns are one of the final steps to trying to SAVE a tooth..she’s gone and got all these teeth purposely crowned..mental.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She hasn’t had Veneers done, these are Crown preps. These are massively more damaging to the teeth. I used to work at a Dentist and you would not believe the amount of people who would come in with a snapped tooth and crown attached to it because they got it done abroad, then we’d begin the preparation for a denture.. I can’t actually believe she thinks she’s had Veneers done, I’d be so devastated if I were her..classic example of influencers just doing things without actually researching it.. Crowns are one of the final steps to trying to SAVE a tooth..she’s gone and got all these teeth purposely crowned..mental.
She’s written crowns on it?

She’s written crowns on one post but whenever someone asks her and when she does Lives she says “Veneers”

Should add too that she’s removed that post from her highlights so there’s no mention of crowns anywhere now, just Veneers

My point is that she clearly does not know the difference between crowns and veneers and hasn’t done any research before getting this done

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I've got 2 veneers as 2 of my teeth were damaged in an accident and they defo did not file mine down like that!! My dentist literally drilled a little groove along the edges and the veneers then glued on!

He told me they would need replacing probably every 10-15 years and each time a little more needs taking off.. I'm guessing crowns would be the same? So if you have crowns fitted in your early 20's then by time you are 50 you wont have any teeth left to drill surely???

• Wow
In the UK, no dentist will file down a healthy tooth as much as they’ve filed hers down because it’s illegal and considered bad practice. Veneers/Composite will always be the first option when it comes to teeth because it requires minimal filing like you say! Crowns are more common on badly decayed teeth that are beyond saving, especially after Root Canal Treatment! So with Veneers you’ve still got lots of your tooth left so you’re good and will probably be fine for life! But with crowns we say you’re probably going to have to consider other options (dentures, implants) if it fails/comes out because it’s so common for the tooth to snap off with the crown due to the large amount of filing down! Crowns can last up to 10 years if done properly, then after that you’re more times than none gonna have to look into other options! Like I said, in the UK they’re the last attempt at saving a tooth before you have to look at dentures! 🙈🙈

• Heart
Oh my Christ!!! Imagine if her financial situation changed dramatically and she could no longer afford the upkeep! She’d be left with these for life, what a stupid girl! Her OnlyFans/Pushing cheap tack won’t last forever or provide her with enough financial stability to keep those shaven pegs hidden

Reactions: 4
Oh my Christ!!! Imagine if her financial situation changed dramatically and she could no longer afford the upkeep! She’d be left with these for life, what a stupid girl! Her OnlyFans/Pushing cheap tack won’t last forever or provide her with enough financial stability to keep those shaven pegs hidden
I hope she’s got savings for tooth implants because she’s definitely going to need them by the time she’s 35! If she’s thinking she can just get new crowns over and over then she’s got a shock coming..🙈🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I hope she’s got savings for tooth implants because she’s definitely going to need them by the time she’s 35! If she’s thinking she can just get new crowns over and over then she’s got a shock coming..🙈🙈🙈
I honestly can’t believe she’s done that to herself, isn’t she only just 21 too?! Her parents must be absolute morons too to let her go and do that! I need a drink I can’t get over that picture 😂😂

I honestly can’t believe she’s done that to herself, isn’t she only just 21 too?! Her parents must be absolute morons too to let her go and do that! I need a drink I can’t get over that picture 😂😂
I can’t believe it either, especially when there was nothing wrong with her teeth before, people actually commented on her new teeth pics that they look no different😂 Only difference now is she’s purposely shortened their lifespan!🤣🙈

Reactions: 2
In the UK, no dentist will file down a healthy tooth as much as they’ve filed hers down because it’s illegal and considered bad practice. Veneers/Composite will always be the first option when it comes to teeth because it requires minimal filing like you say! Crowns are more common on badly decayed teeth that are beyond saving, especially after Root Canal Treatment! So with Veneers you’ve still got lots of your tooth left so you’re good and will probably be fine for life! But with crowns we say you’re probably going to have to consider other options (dentures, implants) if it fails/comes out because it’s so common for the tooth to snap off with the crown due to the large amount of filing down! Crowns can last up to 10 years if done properly, then after that you’re more times than none gonna have to look into other options! Like I said, in the UK they’re the last attempt at saving a tooth before you have to look at dentures! 🙈🙈
Sean pratt and his girlfriend have just had their teeth filled down to pegs too...and she is very young! Potentially a nightmare if they snap/break or they cant afford to have them replaced in the future 🤦‍♀️

I can’t believe it either, especially when there was nothing wrong with her teeth before, people actually commented on her new teeth pics that they look no different😂 Only difference now is she’s purposely shortened their lifespan!🤣🙈
Absolute idiot! Her teeth were absolutely fine if I remember correctly! I honestly hope it ends up biting her in the arse a bit, that insta highlight she’s got on about them just makes me want to stick my face in a blender. Stop promoting it!!!!

Sean pratt and his girlfriend have just had their teeth filled down to pegs too...and she is very young! Potentially a nightmare if they snap/break or they cant afford to have them replaced in the future 🤦‍♀️
It seriously makes me so anxious and devastated seeing all these people doing these things to perfectly good teeth, I think I’m just a tooth snob though and treat my teeth as though they’re as precious as gold😂🙈

Used to follow fre for year when she was doing her makeup. Used to actually listen to her until she changed everything. She’s setting such a bad example for younger girls. Don’t like something on yourself? No problem you can just pay to change it! 🙄she’s so out of touch with reality, your looks won’t last forever, especially with a boring personality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.