Chloe Elizabeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can just see him cheating on her. He cheated on the mother of his child so if he can do that, he can cheat on her. I also dunno why you’d choose to do long distance? He lives in London & she lives in Newcastle doesn’t she? Yes I agree, very pretty but comes across really immature. So I’m confused as to why a man with a child would want to be with someone so immature? But then I think he comes across like he’s not grown up much. Appears to be constantly partying 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I can just see him cheating on her. He cheated on the mother of his child so if he can do that, he can cheat on her. I also dunno why you’d choose to do long distance? He lives in London & she lives in Newcastle doesn’t she? Yes I agree, very pretty but comes across really immature. So I’m confused as to why a man with a child would want to be with someone so immature? But then I think he comes across like he’s not grown up much. Appears to be constantly partying 🤷🏽‍♀️
😂 she will have to get guys elsewhere cause she’s been through everyone in Newcastle. Luis is very immature and cheats constantly trust me he’s a waste of space. He’s quite narcissistic

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So so so weird how her boyfriend is with all her friends? Like maybe I’m just a really jealous person but I wouldn’t be comfortable with my friends & boyfriend being like Luis is with her friends & I don’t really think my friends would be like that with my boyfriend? 🤔

Reactions: 8
So so so weird how her boyfriend is with all her friends? Like maybe I’m just a really jealous person but I wouldn’t be comfortable with my friends & boyfriend being like Luis is with her friends & I don’t really think my friends would be like that with my boyfriend? 🤔
A decent respectful friend wouldnt be laying all over your boyfriend. Doesn't sit right with me either. This has happened before cant remeber if it was with Luis or Callum tho?

I mean maybe he’s just a very tactile person but knowing that he’s cheated before, on someone he had a child with, I would be worried by him being that way.
I think it was Luis when they were on holiday, but with a different friend?
And I also think that if it wasn’t bothering her etc, I dunno why you’d draw attention to it by putting it on your story & highlighting it...she clearly is bothered by it which is why she’s posting it publicly

Reactions: 4
OMG wtf that is absolutely not ok 😳 is that the same girl he was doing that with at OB? Or a different one? She had that one her story as well

Omg. What the hell?! Why am I not even surprised at this tho 😭😭😭

Reactions: 1
It's to do with nude photos/videos being shared and requested! Someone on my facebook shared a post about it as his sister featured on a list of lots of girls names from a nearby big town and the police were involved.

The post I saw on facebook said:
It’s an anonymous forum type website. Guys are sharing girls nudes and pictures on it and requesting certain girls nudes.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
feel like they should say what website it is so people can make sure their not on it themselves?

Reactions: 2
It's to do with nude photos/videos being shared and requested! Someone on my facebook shared a post about it as his sister featured on a list of lots of girls names from a nearby big town and the police were involved.

The post I saw on facebook said:
It’s an anonymous forum type website. Guys are sharing girls nudes and pictures on it and requesting certain girls nudes.
What’s it called

She used to do Instagram lives before she really became an influencer and she had zero personality. Literally had nothing to say.

Reactions: 2
Just spotted Chloe has a thread on here and went to search her on Instagram as I haven’t followed her for a couple of years and HOLY tit! I was thinking why would she have a thread on here? She always seemed really sweet.

What has that poor girl done to herself 😰

She was completely stunning when I first followed her and she just used to do makeup tutorials. Now she just looks.. I don’t even have any words tbh, in complete shock.
B0B30ADB-28F3-45F7-B6CB-AA9B1EB473C1.jpeg
D60FC6B0-A812-4485-8E52-0981AF56B113.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
So glad I found this thread. She is honestly the most naive girl I’ve ever seen. That Abi and Emily (her apparent best friends) all over her boyfriend. Can you IMAGINE that happening with your boyfriend. That Sophie Mitchell is the only decent friend. Only one not all over her boyfriend. He’s shagged her now so stopped commenting on her photos and hyping her up like he used to. Probably cos he’s shagging her mates. I’ll send her £1000 if he hasn’t cheated by Christmas. Shame because she could be amazing if she weren’t so naive

Why would you scaremonger people about a website but not tell people the name?! Weird
Guessing it could possibly be SceneV4, this was major around 7/8 years ago and does rear it’s ugly head now and then until it gets torn down. Haven’t heard much about the current one but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s this again

I personally think she's alright looking but there's nothing between her ears she's a complete air head, she can barley read or write! constantly going on about wanting kids could you imagine that bimbo with a kid her parents would end up bringing it up! She was desperate for a boyfriend and I think she's just rushes into everything without a single thought and it really shows her immaturity!

Reactions: 6
The site is anonib

and there will be more sites like this unfortunately

Men are disgusting and cre

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.