Chloe Elizabeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol her friends proper mugging her off, and he seems fine with it too. Clearly no respect for her. Does she ever do anything remotely interesting, she is always on holiday, drinking with different men. And why are her lips brown is it the tanning injections? What a down grade for Luis? From a classy naturaly stunning brilliant mother Cally!!

Reactions: 7
She always has to try and be centre of attention. I don't know how she even has a boyfriend she seems so immature. She throws herself at anyone and everyone.

Reactions: 1
Was hoping she would have her own thread. No wonder she canā€™t keep a boyfriend she seems SO full on with them all saying how much she loved them after a day It must scare them to death. anyone else think she looks like she stinks as well???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m so confused how her new boyfriend can go from Callie to a 21 year old that has an only fans account. He has a daughter so not a great role model. She is very immature but I also think he comes across immature too, all for the party lifestyle like she is. I think sheā€™s very very pretty but doesnā€™t come across as wife material, more ā€œa bit of funā€ which is a shame. I find people that publicly announce they take drugs very sad

Reactions: 9
Omg itā€™s infuriating that she isnā€™t self isolating after returning from Spain, just no regard for anyone else. It sounds horrible but I hope someone in these influencers family get it and get seriously ill- sorry but thatā€™s the only way theyā€™ll learn and theyā€™re happy for it to affect everyone else! As for him, he has a daughter and should be ashamed of himself

Reactions: 11
She is so vile everything about her i hope the new man cheats on her ASAP I bleeping cant stand the selfish witch

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She's so flakey with friends. I don't know her personally, but I follow some people who know her, typical over sharers, and whilst they probably don't mean to air their dirty laundry on purpose, anyone with a brain can figure things out.

But basically, she's terrible with communication and will make friends very quickly, everything will be amazing, then either she'll go on holiday or gt a new bf and literally ghost them. To the point where people will publicly post stories asking for her to reply to a text or WhatsApp. Very similar to the situations with her boyfriends I guess, overnight love, then brutal dumping. All sounds very very toxic.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what her friends keep making reference to with her new boyfriend making her really happy after all sheā€™s been through and the ā€œbad periodā€ from before? Was it just a bad breakup?

I know she briefly went out with Scottie T but that was a long time ago so I doubt its about him šŸ¤” Has she had a more recent boyfriend?

Reactions: 4
Ahh & then he went with that girl from love island didnā€™t he? So maybe there was an overlap or upset to do with him?
sheā€™s deffo got a type šŸ‘€

Reactions: 2
Both him and Callum weekender are absolutely rotten. Guys like that just make me cringe šŸ˜­ plus are him and Calum not friends?? They follow each other on insta. Sheā€™s pretty but sheā€™s desperate šŸ„“ she will clearly get mugged off šŸ™„šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.