Chloe Elizabeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but interesting to see what everyone thoughts on her crowns are! Does anyone follow Holly McAllister? She has a thread on here.. exact same thing, such a pretty girl about 22 with nice teeth and just had them all filed down and got crowns in Turkey.

also calling them veneers. Can only assume they are being paid or getting them heavily discounted?

Reactions: 3
Off topic but interesting to see what everyone thoughts on her crowns are! Does anyone follow Holly McAllister? She has a thread on here.. exact same thing, such a pretty girl about 22 with nice teeth and just had them all filed down and got crowns in Turkey.

also calling them veneers. Can only assume they are being paid or getting them heavily discounted?
I think it’s really sad, don’t know why she would do that to her teeth when she had lovely teeth before 😫

I think she’s really pretty but how does she get the “perfect” photos 🤷🏻‍♀️ She always looks like she’s no flaws 😫 Plus I’ve just seen her recent post and omg why is she in her underwear in the god damn garden can people like not see her or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I mean maybe he’s just a very tactile person but knowing that he’s cheated before, on someone he had a child with, I would be worried by him being that way.
I think it was Luis when they were on holiday, but with a different friend?
And I also think that if it wasn’t bothering her etc, I dunno why you’d draw attention to it by putting it on your story & highlighting it...she clearly is bothered by it which is why she’s posting it publicly
He cheated on Cally when she was pregnant. Absolute nob that man is, I hope he's not introducing this waste of space to his daughter.

• Wow
Found it weird she uploaded a photo captioning it ‘mum and dad’ of them two. You’re not his baby momma and never will be 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He cheated on Cally when she was pregnant. Absolute nob that man is, I hope he's not introducing this waste of space to his daughter.
oh wow I didn’t know it was when she was pregnant?! makes me view him even lower than before. I believe once a cheat always a cheat personally. I certainly wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him.
I mean don’t get me wrong I don’t know her personally etc but from her social media, I wouldn’t view her as “step mum” material. She’s very immature. Complete opposite to cally too. I have nothing against “sex work” or only fans, each to their own & all that, but if I had a child, I wouldn’t want her aspiring to that. So I’d be picking my partners to be positive female role models.
Yeah I found her captions odd about mum & dad & also odd that all they appear to do is be on their phones when they’re together & get drunk?
And I also think her friends posting constantly about how happy she is puts huge amounts of pressure on them both to work out. Maybe that’s why her friends are doing it? So he doesn’t dare cheat 😩😂

Reactions: 6
I’m howling. She’s posted an ad/promotion video for some magnetic lashes & then the next one in her stories is where she’s just had her individual lashes put on 😂😂😂 does someone wanna explain to her this is extremely bad advertisement??? 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually do like Chloe, But omg I just saw that on her story and I’m laughing so much I had to see if anyone had posted on here about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This girl is just irritating me so much lately. So young and going on about “showing my surgeon this pic cause you drew my nose better” duck is wrong with this girl. She’s the type of girl to give other girls dirty looks as she walks around thinking she’s the best thing since sliced bread, 😂

Reactions: 4
This girl is just irritating me so much lately. So young and going on about “showing my surgeon this pic cause you drew my nose better” duck is wrong with this girl. She’s the type of girl to give other girls dirty looks as she walks around thinking she’s the best thing since sliced bread, 😂
She reeks of insecurity which is a shame considering she’s always been an attractive girl but unfortunately cosmetics have got the best of her.
0D47FBE2-C7AB-4D67-9512-3C051F533E55.jpeg

She looked her best in 2017 imo. She should dye her hair black/dark brown again, she suits dark hair more.

She’s so pretty but everything is fake about her and it’s a sad reality of 2020 ☹ All the girls look the same. No one is unique anymore. Lip fillers same make up and all this fake teeth and body 😩

Omg she actually looks like a normal girl on them photos. Makes me feel not so tit about myself now 😩

Reactions: 13
the thing is she is much more likeable with out all the editing! no ones judging her no ones perfect own it!

Reactions: 5
Exactly! There’s obviously nothing wrong with how she looks in either of those photos but as an ‘influencer’ with that many followers it’s so unhealthy to only promote yourself with the amount of editing she does it’s so un relatable

Reactions: 1
she edits her photos SO much. I remember someone asked her ages ago how she gets her waist so small and she replied Facetune
Is the one on the right an old photo? I just thought she’d had that BBL a couple of years back & now does look a lot slimmer that that pic? Although I do believe she still edits her pictures even after having that surgery. I followed her before she had that & still thought she was beautiful.
I don’t have anything against surgery at all, & she is quite open about the fact she has it, unlike some influencers (O’Dolls spring to mind) but I think her boobs are too big for her body as in I think they make her look out of proportion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.