Chloe Elizabeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. He’s a disgrace. Doesn’t care about anyone other than himself.

Though I am baffled that she thought he would treat her any better than he did Cally.
She’s so young. To be honest at her age I believed all the shite my ex bf told me so I understand why she’s fell for it.

I saw it coming a mile off, he is just a vile 'man' the type that really should not be able to have kids, how any women would ever go near him again ever baffles me I would rather eat my own tit 🤮🤢🤮🤢 she just looks sad

Reactions: 6
She’s so young. To be honest at her age I believed all the shite my ex bf told me so I understand why she’s fell for it.
she’s not that young is she? How old? I understand “falling” for what he’s saying but also at her age did she not look at the fact he’d already left his ex with a baby…speaks for itself

Reactions: 5
she’s not that young is she? How old? I understand “falling” for what he’s saying but also at her age did she not look at the fact he’d already left his ex with a baby…speaks for itself
She’s 22 it’s pretty young I’d say to be left pregnant. I mean I was pretty gullible at that age especially from older guys I dated.

Wonder if he did cheat or something, or has hurt her, sounds like she’s really down/struggling so doesn’t sound mutual. Assuming she will be living in Newcastle?

Reactions: 3
she is the first person I’ve seen to call a flange a nun is this common up north? i get with the accent it’s be “noon” kinda but, interesting

for the record I don’t call it a flange that was for the posts purposes only

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I agree if I met someone and found out he had a kid that he didn’t care about I would avoid. I think she just uploads constantly to make people feel sorry for her

Reactions: 5
Why are all her friends doing Insta stories about her saying how they love her??? Has something happened ?

Why are all her friends doing Insta stories about her saying how they love her??? Has something happened ?
I feel like she'll make an announcement soon that they have split. I feel sorry for her. It's hard on anyone no matter what the situation is

Reactions: 7
Maybe Luis has got someone else knocked up again 😖 wouldn’t even be shocked he’s that much of a twit

Reactions: 7
Not jumping to conclusions but no way he’s gonna make effort with the child when she’s in Newcastle. He’s a twit

Reactions: 3
Following each other again now. Despite Luis seemingly being a bit of a player I hope they are trying to make it work for their baby boys sake
I don’t! She needs to leave his pathetic arse, hope she doesn’t take him back, men never change and she’d be double stupid for going back. Hope she finds her self worth. I’d rather bring a baby up alone than with a man that only cares about himself, that baby boy would grow up not respecting women if that guy is the example.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen her latest story? She’s been so quiet but has just posted a pic of a very tiny baby hand and a ventilator, I hope everything is ok 🥺😪

Reactions: 4
Yeah her due date was jan.. she’s just deleted the pic also. Hope everything’s ok
I know when was she due I can’t remember was it meant to be Xmas? She posted happy birthday to her brother 8 hours ago though?

Just seen it was Jan she was due… 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.