Chloe Elizabeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for Chloe tbh. He’s just pissed off back wherever&shes dealing with all the trauma on her own

Reactions: 8
She just seems to be alone in her family home&visiting her baby by herself. I could be wrong of course but they no longer follow each other on instagram so presumed.

Reactions: 7
Are they still together? He never seems to be at hospital
I was shocked to see one pic she posted of them at the hospital together as it didn’t seem he had even visited! Hope it wasn’t just the one visit he honestly seems the biggest waste man

Reactions: 7
I was shocked to see one pic she posted of them at the hospital together as it didn’t seem he had even visited! Hope it wasn’t just the one visit he honestly seems the biggest waste man
He's awful isn't he...

Reactions: 2
You can tell she has issues with her weight and size! I feel like she’s kind of projecting it onto the baby, she keeps saying ‘he looks big but really he’s so small’
I mean he doesn’t look big at all, poor baby we can see he is tiny.

Reactions: 9
You can tell she has issues with her weight and size! I feel like she’s kind of projecting it onto the baby, she keeps saying ‘he looks big but really he’s so small’
I mean he doesn’t look big at all, poor baby we can see he is tiny.
Yeh it’s strange she should be glad he’s getting bigger and putting weight on clearly as that’s signs of progress to getting home and getting better. Like why on earth would u want him to stay so small and fragile 😡 idiot it actually annoys me so much

Reactions: 2
She's going to struggle so much. I think she thinks it's like playing dolls

Yeh it’s strange she should be glad he’s getting bigger and putting weight on clearly as that’s signs of progress to getting home and getting better. Like why on earth would u want him to stay so small and fragile 😡 idiot it actually annoys me so much

Reactions: 1
She's going to struggle so much. I think she thinks it's like playing dolls
Yes I think this, it probably seems easy right now with the baby being in hospital and her only having to care for him a few hours a day! It will hit her like a tonne of bricks when she takes that baby home and has to do night feeds! Although if she’s back living with her mum I imagine she’ll do a lot for her.

Reactions: 3
Some of the comments made on here about her are cruel. As someone with a NICU baby i don’t think any of youse really understand how she feels right now. @Bellatrix__123 do you seriously think she wouldn’t rather be at home with her baby ? Yes everyone likes a witch on here but the comments made are cruel unnecessary and straight up ridiculous.

Reactions: 32
Some of the comments made on here about her are cruel. As someone with a NICU baby i don’t think any of youse really understand how she feels right now. @Bellatrix__123 do you seriously think she wouldn’t rather be at home with her baby ? Yes everyone likes a witch on here but the comments made are cruel unnecessary and straight up ridiculous.
I agree I don’t think anything should of been said about her at the hospital when she’s just gave birth and been through something traumatic. There’s a time and place and this is NOT one of them. Scream all you want at people who piss you off on here but Chloe has done nothing wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree I don’t think anything should of been said about her at the hospital when she’s just gave birth and been through something traumatic. There’s a time and place and this is NOT one of them. Scream all you want at people who piss you off on here but Chloe has done nothing wrong
as someone who spent time in the NICU you would go crazy if you stayed 24/7. I remember the guilt o felt when i had to leave my less than 24 hour baby alone in the NICU and wondered what people must think of me leaving him. It is a room full of incubators with babies with only a hospital chair. I would love to see anyone who thinks it is easy stay in the NICU 24 hours a day.

Reactions: 13
as someone who spent time in the NICU you would go crazy if you stayed 24/7. I remember the guilt o felt when i had to leave my less than 24 hour baby alone in the NICU and wondered what people must think of me leaving him. It is a room full of incubators with babies with only a hospital chair. I would love to see anyone who thinks it is easy stay in the NICU 24 hours a day.
I’m 27 weeks pregnant and the thought of it terrifies me as I may possibly have an early baby. I can’t imagine what any of the women go through 😭 but after seeing chloes stories I’ve never felt the need to come on here and winge about her x

I’m 27 weeks pregnant and the thought of it terrifies me as I may possibly have an early baby. I can’t imagine what any of the women go through 😭 but after seeing chloes stories I’ve never felt the need to come on here and winge about her x
I cannot believe what has been said. How can you say she is treating her premature baby like a doll😬.

Reactions: 3
If anyone should be getting called out it should be Luis. Has he even visited their child once?

I will say that I was concerned when she announced the pregnancy that she wouldn’t be ready but you can tell that she loves her child. I can’t imagine that having a premature birth and an absent father is easy, so I’m glad she seems to be doing well.

Reactions: 24
Agree the comments about her not spending enough time with the baby etc are harsh, it does seem like she’s there as much as possible.
But sorry she has been constantly pointing out how he’s so tiny but “looks huge” on her cause she’s small 🙄 it is weird.

Nice friends she must have that think to screenshot and send her tattle comments while she’s having such a rough time though. Maybe get new friends Chloe.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.