Chloe Elizabeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope stress hasn’t caused her to have the baby prematurely. Really hope she’s doing ok, especially if Luis isn’t in the picture anymore ☹

Reactions: 8
Oh my goodness, prayers to her and her baby ❤ hope she’s got some support right now.

Reactions: 6
She’s posted he’s here! Born 12 days ago! Bless him, absolutely gorgeous ❤ hoping everything’s ok

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe he was born so early! Really hope everything goes okay for them and he can put on more weight and get home; that must have been really scary but luis commented so let’s hope he is involved and has been supporting her!

Reactions: 2
Luis comment though 🙄 not exactly the best. He’s not even posted it on his grid

Reactions: 4
He just said ❤❤❤❤. He’s now posted on his grid but he’s not said anything like well done to chloe etc
I thought this. Even if they aren’t together any more, the least he could do is show support to her for what she’s just been through! Hopefully he is behind the scenes. I just think she deserves so much better 😞

Reactions: 9
Omgosh he’s so tiny! So glad she said he’s doing well and yes praying for her she has support that luis seems like such a waste. That photo of the baby’s tiny arm on her stories 🥺🥺

Reactions: 2
I can’t imagine how scary that must have been for her. So glad her and baby are ok.

She is honestly better off without Luis. He won’t change.

Reactions: 4
So glad to see baby Romeo is doing ok and my heart breaks for her. It did break my heart slightly to see her post this story today. This may seem harmless to a lot of people but anyone who’s suffered from ED’s and body dysmorphia can see what she’s doing. It’s a look how quick my body bounced back post and it’s not healthy for her to be focussing on that or realistic for other mums. She’s body checking like mad and seeking outside validation that she’s small again. Focus on that gorgeous baby boy and less about your body for now.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So glad to see baby Romeo is doing ok and my heart breaks for her. It did break my heart slightly to see her post this story today. This may seem harmless to a lot of people but anyone who’s suffered from ED’s and body dysmorphia can see what she’s doing. It’s a look how quick my body bounced back post and it’s not healthy for her to be focussing on that or realistic for other mums. She’s body checking like mad and seeking outside validation that she’s small again. Focus on that gorgeous baby boy and less about your body for now.
How is this even possible?! 😳

To be fair, she will have been stressed and likely not eating much with worrying about her little one being poorly.

Reactions: 3
It’s how Chloe is clearly quite traumatised from this all (as anyone would) and Luis is literally not there for her at all. Fucked off back to Manchester after Chloe clearly needs support.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Just seen her latest story, how heartbreaking, cannot imagine how scary it must be going through something like that, hope she’s okay! She seems to have a good family support network regardless of her useless ex so hopefully she’s getting the support she needs!

Just seen her latest story, how heartbreaking, cannot imagine how scary it must be going through something like that, hope she’s okay! She seems to have a good family support network regardless of her useless ex so hopefully she’s getting the support she needs!
somebody already said it but just to expand yeah it’s very telling he hasn’t mentioned her at all in his post or stories or anything. It’s like he doesn’t want to acknowledge her it’s odd. Social media is of course only a glimpse but any father who’s baby was 11 weeks early would be setting up camp in Sunderland so he could visit his son in hospital every day and support his ex girlfriend. Also the extremely facetuned profile pic he has is hideous 🤣🤣 he looks a tit doesn’t he.

Reactions: 9
somebody already said it but just to expand yeah it’s very telling he hasn’t mentioned her at all in his post or stories or anything. It’s like he doesn’t want to acknowledge her it’s odd. Social media is of course only a glimpse but any father who’s baby was 11 weeks early would be setting up camp in Sunderland so he could visit his son in hospital every day and support his ex girlfriend. Also the extremely facetuned profile pic he has is hideous 🤣🤣 he looks a tit doesn’t he.
Said it like 5 times already but HIS TEETH
what a waste man truly. sad men like that still get gyal

It’s how Chloe is clearly quite traumatised from this all (as anyone would) and Luis is literally not there for her at all. Fucked off back to Manchester after Chloe clearly needs support.
Wow what a dick! Did he actually leave?? Why would he not stay in a hotel close by even hospitals have rooms to stay over in.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.