Chloe Elizabeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“am not really gonna run an only fans and be a baby mam” I LOVE IT

Reactions: 2
Cally was no angel either don’t be fooled 😂. But yeh Luis is a bleeping sleaze. He’s tried numerous times to get me back to a hotel with him and I’ve pied him so much he’s gross 🤮
Ooo I didn’t realise she was just as bad! Why do these people bother W relationships if they’re up to no good

Reactions: 3
It’s the posting that comment to her stories of someone threatening to kill her that’s creeped me out 😦 if someone commented on my Instagram saying they were going to save my photo so they could remember it as they cut my face into pieces I would NOT be okay sharing my child’s face to these weirdos, just no safeguarding for children anymore in this Instagram world it’s sad 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Does this not just put the fear of god into you? Like what the duck…who on earth is trusting her to bring up an entire human being?!
No it doesn’t actually I’m glad she is asking for advice, I’d do the same if I was a first time mum!

Reactions: 10
I’ve came here to ask wtf is wrong with Chloe 😂 why does she speak the way she does her accent doesn’t even make sense at all. Also why does she hate the fact she’s pregnant lol

Reactions: 3
He is a strange one, every now and again he seems to photos and videos with Vienna being the best dad, but shes with Callie 99.9% of the time and Callie also speaks about her going to her mums for childcare help so he mustn't be that involved

Reactions: 9
If they have split I can’t say I’m majorly surprised. He had no issue with cheating on Callie when she was about to give birth so I unfortunately can’t see him learning from his mistakes this time.

Reactions: 7
See she posted on her story about going through some personal stuff wonder if it is about the split

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.