Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

livbae

do we reckon it is this Vinny guy then? The no lips pic looks just like him, maybe not gone public with the breakup yet?
I don’t think it’s him, the car interior doesn’t match his and his girlfriends stunning, not that that ever stops em 😂

Reactions: 8

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
She’s put a laughing face but it’s not funny in the slightest. I feel sorry for Romeo having a mam that obviously isn’t in the right frame of mind/so body conscious. 99% of the time I don’t give a shit what I look like as long as my child is clean, fed and happy

Reactions: 7

el2022

Scruff is wearing her trainers on the sofa… that’s my ultimate pet peeve! That, and when scruffs put their feet on other public transport seats. Grim gal Chloe x

Lockdownbordem

Surely this free money thing is a scam to farm peoples details?
It has to be,
Surely the reason she’s getting so much money is because every gullible person clicking on the link is earning her money therefore resulting in the bigger cash deposits🤦🏼‍♀️

longtimestalker

Chatty Member
She prob seething she’s not that much of a binfluencer to be invited to Ibiza with shein like her best mate cally has 😂

• Haha

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Is she not just trying to get him some freebes for his new house?? As in her using her influencer status to get him some free furniture that’s how I took it anyways 🤣🤣
She said in the next story she will be living there when she’s in Newcastle. Because we all know SHE TRAVELS

• Haha
Her story of playing with womeo is cute and he seems happy.. but! The whole chucking crisps in his mouth while already got one in and head slightly tilted back laughing is a choking hazard!!! Wtf .

Attachments

d4x

Womeo always looks like he’s bruises and bumps on his face…. Even going by the air freshener fiasco it seems she doesn’t keep an eye on him
I must say this is usually any toddler. My youngest could trip over fresh air, literally 🙈🤣

But if you think he has a bump on the right side of his head that’s just a cyst/benign tumour he was born with I think.

kann12

I’m not usually one to slut shame. She can sleep with however many people she wants but dating guys who all know the same people / are in the same scene is weird. She must be the talk of the town. you’d think by now she’d learn to date outside the party scene.

notmesoz

I just can’t imagine going out with your kid and what looks like her dad on a walk and having to stop him and tell him to wait while she sets up her tripod to film her having fun with her kid, it seems more like she took the video for proof than it is genuine

• Sad

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Hmmm I do think it’s probs genuine? Weren’t they in marbs together last month? Plus not being funny as much as we can all see through her - from a lads perspective she is fit and there’s no reason to believe someone who is rich wouldn’t want her! With any luck this one will turn into a proper relationship so Romeo actually gets a father figure in his life!
I doubt it - really shallow to say but if he’s ‘rich’ he’d have girls flocking at him presumably (especially types like Chloe 🙄🙄) so why would he pick someone who airs all their dirty laundry online, has nude pics of themselves all over the internet and a child. She has a lot of baggage. Nothing against being a single mother obviously but looking in from an outside perspective…
---
Why the underwear for a video showing your flowers?
Don’t understand this either at all she’s obviously still into SW and promoting that lifestyle. It makes me cringe how she’ll post pictures in underwear and then comment on how childlike and small she is on the next story 🤢🤢🤢 all the creeps who follow her will be loving it and that’s exactly what she wants

• Haha