Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

muchacho

Chatty Member
Chloe we know you read here so please stop giving your little boy your ADULT skincare creams to rub into his face when they have god knows how many chemicals in.😫 There’s literally plenty of children’s moisturisers out there for him to use instead, please stop putting your shit onto his delicate little skin!! Moron 💀
Yup just came here to say this, it’s sooo bad he should not be putting them on 🙄 she’s ridiculous. And yeah the ‘I dunno what to do with his hair’ is literally pathetic loool moreover his hair is like loose curls so it’s hardly difficult if you just research 🙄

Reactions: 7

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
looool she’s so dumb, oh that’s alright then Chloe 🤪🤪 I feel like it’s a matter of ‘when’ something bad is gonna happen to that boy rather than if at this point
It already has happened he drank air freshener a couple weeks ago

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Is she not just trying to get him some freebes for his new house?? As in her using her influencer status to get him some free furniture that’s how I took it anyways 🤣🤣

teddy19

VIP Member
Has anyone saw Chloe’s latest TikTok’s of all her daring horror stories?
Just watched it.. hardly horror stories the one about the singer and been flown abroad for a date? More like bragging stories. Good for you Chloe, still single 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 6

notmesoz

Not Chloe putting her own street name, number and front door to her whole Instagram follows, especially as that’s where she lives with Romeo when she’s home…. Idiot

Last edited:

kann12

She’s honestly so ran through and the fact that her ex’s are within the same scene is just weird.

kbjane90

It really seems to me that she dislikes Romeo. He's an inconvenience to her lifestyle
bingo. One of those “mums” who gets pregnant and loves to post their kids in a cute outfit for Insta but in reality they’d rather be free of the kid

Lan70

VIP Member
Forever wanting luis attention she's so bitter he don't want her or Romeo that video asking who's your daddy? 😵💫😵💫

JRH2022

Chatty Member
I just don’t understand why 2 ‘grown adults’ are indirectly arguing about their child over social media. Keep it private ffs.
It’s such a shame for both the kids! Neither of them have even one respectable parent do they realise their kids will be able to see all of this drama when they’re older?

Sundaytwelve

I can’t understand why she would take him for a day outside to get muddy and dress him in trainers and basic clothes instead of waterproofs and wellies? I can’t wrap my head around it 😂

lazydaizy

VIP Member
What was the weird post luis put up about mothers day? I could only see one about his own mum
I’ve posted it further up x
---
Still baffled she rang the non emergency line??? Like surely if your toddler has drank air freshener you’d ring 999?
Bairn drinks straight up chemicals and starts screaming she doesn’t even think to phone an ambulance she’s a danger to that child I don’t know why nobody apart from us sees that

kann12

She’s just said on her live that her partner lives in Spain so they go back and forth 🫠

also that she’s not dating Jude Bellingham (wtf) and it took womeo a while to get used to the new man cos he doesn’t like men.

Aaaand finally she said she’s moving in with her brother in the uk.
saying romeo doesn’t like men is a weird thing to say and not sure if it’s even true. Usually when kids don’t like men it’s coz they’ve been abused by men. It’s an odd thing to say.

tootootoot

Chatty Member
So Chloe posts Romeo in EKG stickers, posts about awareness of plug in fresheners (basic common sense, may I add) then promo discounts for tanning? Chloe you’re a disgrace. My heart bleeds for Romeo, he doesn’t deserve this
Fucking scum. The poor wee mite deserves better than her

muchacho

Chatty Member
‘They’re just melty cheese ball crisps’ - exactly Chloe, balls are usually perfectly round so are they or are they not a choking hazard?! Swear this girl has 2 whole brain cells and they’re both fighting for 3rd place 🥴
looool she’s so dumb, oh that’s alright then Chloe 🤪🤪 I feel like it’s a matter of ‘when’ something bad is gonna happen to that boy rather than if at this point