Chloe Elizabeth #7 wherefore art thou, Romeo?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sugar daddy bought her van cleef? For v day? Necklace is about 2.5k and bracelet 4k

Reactions: 4
Yeah very doubtful that those are real. If a guy was buying her that it would surely be one bit of jewellery as itā€™s so pricey.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah very doubtful that those are real. If a guy was buying her that it would surely be one bit of jewellery as itā€™s so pricey.
i donā€™t get when people post pics of things with the branded bag etc. to show off when they are fake šŸ™ƒ

commenting so I can find the thread as I never can sorry if thats not allowed

Reactions: 2
Just not even believable that this guy, who it looks like sheā€™s only been with a month if that, would drop around 15k on two pieces for her šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Sugar daddy isnā€™t it, just buying her gifts so sheā€™ll give him her body no doubt

Hmmm I do think itā€™s probs genuine? Werenā€™t they in marbs together last month? Plus not being funny as much as we can all see through her - from a lads perspective she is fit and thereā€™s no reason to believe someone who is rich wouldnā€™t want her! With any luck this one will turn into a proper relationship so Romeo actually gets a father figure in his life!

Sugar daddy isnā€™t it, just buying her gifts so sheā€™ll give him her body no doubt

Reactions: 11
Hmmm I do think itā€™s probs genuine? Werenā€™t they in marbs together last month? Plus not being funny as much as we can all see through her - from a lads perspective she is fit and thereā€™s no reason to believe someone who is rich wouldnā€™t want her! With any luck this one will turn into a proper relationship so Romeo actually gets a father figure in his life!
Romeo doesnā€™t need a father figure. He needs a mother who gives a shite

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I doubt it - really shallow to say but if heā€™s ā€˜richā€™ heā€™d have girls flocking at him presumably (especially types like Chloe šŸ™„šŸ™„) so why would he pick someone who airs all their dirty laundry online, has nude pics of themselves all over the internet and a child. She has a lot of baggage. Nothing against being a single mother obviously but looking in from an outside perspectiveā€¦
---
Why the underwear for a video showing your flowers?
Donā€™t understand this either at all sheā€™s obviously still into SW and promoting that lifestyle. It makes me cringe how sheā€™ll post pictures in underwear and then comment on how childlike and small she is on the next story šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ all the creeps who follow her will be loving it and thatā€™s exactly what she wants

• Haha
Reactions: 7
212E83C2-9C97-4BE2-83DE-100DE331A8AA.png

---
Lol another insta twit bought the same fakes off DHgate for their valentines šŸ˜‚ quite pathetic really.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think youā€™ve got me wrong - I perhaps didnā€™t word it rightā€¦. What Iā€™m saying is it would be better for this one to stick around and Chloe settle down and Romeo have a father figure than the alternative which is Chloe jetting off here there and everywhere looking for a man in the bottom of a Coke bag.

I think she needs to meet someone and settle down. Someone more mature not a little coked up wanna be dj or something. That way she would settle down and not be dragging Romeo around on her find a man Ventures. Nothing wrong with taking your child on holidays all the time if you can afford it go for it girl. But the ditching him all the time with a sitter and Ibiza clubbing hols are just not right!

Romeo doesnā€™t need a father figure. He needs a mother who gives a shite

Reactions: 4