Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sodreamy

So her brother has done a “family renovation” and given her a house to live in 🤣🤣 does this girl do anything for herself?!

Reactions: 14

notmesoz

I don’t believe that she just ‘went for a wee’ and all of a sudden he decided to go and grab a plug in air freshener and drink it lol. She was deff doing something else, my little boy just follows me to the toilet whenever I go lol. She’s negligent and she needs to be dealt with
Still baffled she rang the non emergency line??? Like surely if your toddler has drank air freshener you’d ring 999?

Reactions: 14

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
212E83C2-9C97-4BE2-83DE-100DE331A8AA.png

---
Lol another insta twat bought the same fakes off DHgate for their valentines 😂 quite pathetic really.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

kbjane90

I cannot believe social services have not been involved with her. Basically alluding to the fact her child has drank or swallowed a plug in air freshener.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

notmesoz

Romeo got air freshener liquid in his eyes and swallowed it and she rang 111? What the fuck why didn’t she ring 999

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

HaventAClue

VIP Member
yeah bit odd of her to post that video but it’s better to say he doesn’t have one rather than saying he has one but doesn’t want to see him. She’ll explain properly when he’s older.
She did it for attention. The kid is two, he doesn’t understand the dynamic of a mum and dad. Like his brain wouldn’t be developed enough to be thinking why don’t I have a dad. Everything is for attention with the little dwarf rat.

kbjane90

No surprise she’s single, such a pick me beg
just came to comment on this. How utterly pathetic she looks. If Luis is a dead beat dad let that be the end of it. A) why would you bother even messaging him that? B) then post it. She is so childish.

el2022

Hmmm I do think it’s probs genuine? Weren’t they in marbs together last month? Plus not being funny as much as we can all see through her - from a lads perspective she is fit and there’s no reason to believe someone who is rich wouldn’t want her! With any luck this one will turn into a proper relationship so Romeo actually gets a father figure in his life!

Sugar daddy isn’t it, just buying her gifts so she’ll give him her body no doubt

Reactions: 11

d4x

‘They’re just melty cheese ball crisps’ - exactly Chloe, balls are usually perfectly round so are they or are they not a choking hazard?! Swear this girl has 2 whole brain cells and they’re both fighting for 3rd place 🥴

muchacho

Chatty Member
No surprise she’s single, such a pick me beg
Oh my this is beyond embarassing 🥴🥴 when will she grow up. Fed up of her always making Father’s Day about herself as well, you get Mother’s Day so just keep quiet lol she’s sooo childish it’s unbelievable

d4x

Is anyone else ill at the fact she’s feeding Romeo something that’s round which looks like a grape and not even taken the time to cut them up for him. Nevermind throwing a 2nd one into his mouth from a distance making him laugh meaning he’s more likely to inhale one. She is a f***ing shambles of a mother.😭

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Anything for the gram 🥴😂 you’ll let your kid scream and cry in pain without comfort while you film ya mum for the gram 😂 mint

• Sick

notmesoz

Chloe doesn’t know how to look after Romeo’s curls😢 why would you not educate yourself on how to look after your mixed race baby correctly? Horrid horrid mother

• Sad
Reactions: 10