Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

d4x

Not Romeo popping through her legs playing peekaboo and then says ‘awww shut up you bitch?’ afterwards 🫣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

livbae

Yeah the fact she’s saying it’s sooo infuriating putting her child to bed is actually mad tbh. If he had a routine that he’s been doing since birth it wouldn’t take that long to put him to bed but yeah 30 mins isn’t even bad. Wonder what else she’d rather be doing 🙄🙄 she’s ridiculous as always, tries claiming to be such a “strong single mom”when we all know how she really feels
It takes me 10 minutes to put mine to bed. 2 bedtime stories and a kiss good night, within 5 minutes he’s snoring. Because we PARENTED and had him in a set routine in his own room from 6 months. She’s her own worst enemy
---
What I would give to see that live 😩

muchacho

Chatty Member
I don’t believe that she just ‘went for a wee’ and all of a sudden he decided to go and grab a plug in air freshener and drink it lol. She was deff doing something else, my little boy just follows me to the toilet whenever I go lol. She’s negligent and she needs to be dealt with

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
We all knew it would never last with Mr Marbella 😂, but yeh it’s so bad that she introduces Romeo to them so quickly when her track record shows she can’t maintain a relationship.

HaventAClue

VIP Member
That video alone just shows how clueless she is as a mum. The fact she’s dressed in a fucking leather boiler suit, and Romeo is dressed in “good” clothes for a forest/muddy/outdoor walk 🙄 all the bum licking comments 🤪 “yOuRe SuCh A gOoD MuM” 🤪 fuck me if taking your child for a walk = being a good mum then I should be winning awards left right and centre!

d4x

Chloe we know you read here so please stop giving your little boy your ADULT skincare creams to rub into his face when they have god knows how many chemicals in.😫 There’s literally plenty of children’s moisturisers out there for him to use instead, please stop putting your shit onto his delicate little skin!! Moron 💀

• Sad
  • Angry

kann12

The fact that the air freshener went in his eye and she calls 111 is the most stupid thing. What if he was to go blind? One of these days he’s going to permanently injure himself. I won’t be surprised.

livbae

Just not even believable that this guy, who it looks like she’s only been with a month if that, would drop around 15k on two pieces for her 😂

JRH2022

Chatty Member
I can’t stand this housewife aesthetic she’s trying to live up to by cooking one meal every month she’s really been forcing it since she’s been seeing the man in marbella

muchacho

Chatty Member
Lol why does Luis keep saying ‘if only you knew’ though like why has he still not given his side?? Just seen Cally’s tik tok so seems like Luis did a live but I never saw it, did anyone see what he said?
---
Oh just seen Chloe’s tik tok stories.. loool same old shit, I wanna know what Luis has to say for himself

Attachments

Reactions: 9

notmesoz

Why is no one else mentioning the fact she’s showing the exact location of her address where her and her baby are staying to 377K people?? Like front door, number and street???? This is her safety

notmesoz

Confirmed single and admits to introducing Romeo too quickly…. Pretending she didn’t move him to a whole other country for another man but as least she’s “learnt” now!

Absolutely so out of pocket and disgusting for her to post that video of Romeo and her telling him he doesn’t have a daddy and asking him who his daddy is. What an intimate and personal moment to share, so fucked up.

muchacho

Chatty Member
Would be interested to know how long he was left by himself to drink a plug in air freshener or whatever he did. I imagine social services would definitely be notified of something like that, my friends toddler fell off the sofa and they had to have a chat with social services after they went to a&e but no doubt they’ll just brush it off as she’s SuCh a PeRfEcT MoM 🤪

kann12

I really do think he will grow up to hate her. Being a boy and having her as a mum is just embarrassing.

Lan70

VIP Member
Surprised this hasn’t already been said… but does anyone else think she must be single again?? I might be wrong Did she not surprise her mum for Mother’s Day ? I think it was ? It’s been at least 3 weeks since she’s been home? Not gone back to Marbella yet nothing posted about the man? I think she’s single again I don’t think she surprised her mum at all I think she split with him and had to fly home , and she went out the same day she got back then she has also had all her girls rally around her and having a night at that spa place? Seems to me like she’s single again 🫣 poor Romeo!!