Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Omg her on her live 😱

does she ever learn???

dropping everything and uprooting Womeos life for another piece of dick

that girl has issues … wait til she gets dropped again..she’s so reliant on these random men

casually saying she’s back and forth to Marbella cos her new guy is there

Reactions: 9
I’ll never take her seriously as an influencer. She looks so out of place when she does shoots for ads. Idk how to word it but any other influencer doing an ad look photogenic and so natural posing but Chloe just looks like a 13 year old girl who’s had photos taken of her off guard. So weird

notmesoz

Notice how she has her mate looking after Romeo and Chloe isn’t posting at all. My guess is that she’s fucked off somewhere again and left Romeo with Alex

Lovethegossxoxo

If u look in the comments it’s clearly her brothers home as people are saying well done son and brother. Then his girlfriend says she picked everything. She obviously her brother and his gfs house. She’s so full of shit.

muchacho

Chatty Member
I find it so weird that a rich guy who lives in Marbella is dedicated to a ‘single mam’ who lives in Newcastle and flies her out every few weeks or whatever? Like what exactly is this meant to be lol and why does Romeo have to suffer yet again as it’s clearly not gonna last is it

HaventAClue

VIP Member
She’s wanting a company to see it and send her products. Google was round LONG before asking your thousands of followers something simple you could find on google. Scabby cunt

irishnosebag

VIP Member
First the shiner picture. Don’t think anyone believes that’s from a soft play. But now this post. Is she that stupid? Does she not know how much of a bad mum that makes her look? “I don’t have the patience anymore”…

probably doesn’t sleep well when he’s got no routine, taken to different countries, kept up till all hours in different countries, left with random people all the time. I also don’t think 30 mins is even that bad?! Maybe read him a book? Jesus.
View attachment 2769839
Don’t have kids but 30mins to an hour doesn’t even sound bad compared to my friends with kids? 😂

Reactions: 8

muchacho

Chatty Member
Yeah the fact she’s saying it’s sooo infuriating putting her child to bed is actually mad tbh. If he had a routine that he’s been doing since birth it wouldn’t take that long to put him to bed but yeah 30 mins isn’t even bad. Wonder what else she’d rather be doing 🙄🙄 she’s ridiculous as always, tries claiming to be such a “strong single mom”when we all know how she really feels

Gjgbe133

Why is she pretending she’s never heard of a furniture shop as she is “clueless”, pull the other one just wants some freebies 😭😭😂

why do Chloe’s shiny purple trousers scream Willy wonka to me!
Actually better yet the quality streets, the purple one😂 hideous!

• Haha

Keera

VIP Member
I don’t particularly care how many people she sleeps with of her own volition but as has been said if she’s introducing Romeo to them and making out she’s now got the fairytale family after a few months she’s only confusing the poor boy and hurting them both in the long run 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Lan70

VIP Member
No she shared a post that someone I think the person who owns that agency she was apparently signed to her boyfriend left something in the taxi it wasn't actually Chloe's post she just reshared

Deffo not together there's no way she's been in the Uk to long posting cryptic posts about wishing she was still abroad she's an absolute car crash
Well they’re deffo still together as she put something up yesterday about her partner in Marbella leaving something in a taxi?

Nobody says this loool forcing it, they look nothing alike 🙄

tootootoot

Chatty Member
Didn't she fuck off to turkey for a nose job while Romeo was still in hospital or have I got my timeline muddled?