Chloe Elizabeth #5 Romeo’s going to A&E, Chloe tried a cup of tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that comment about his hair annoyed me, all it takes is a little bit of coconut oil or there’s plenty of curl products she could use. It’s not like he has much hair but she literally can’t be bothered looking after it cause she’s so damn lazy, she will deffo be on the beg for gifted stuff
Exactly the reason she posted it, not outright asking for free tit but knowing some air head will send her out products that are probably tit. Just google it Chloe, or god forbid go to your local superdrug and have a look at the hair section, fuckin airhead beggy witch

Reactions: 8
That baby is gonna grow up with serious issues… his mother is projecting all her insecurities onto her baby… she’s an insecure person and just like she picks herself apart I bet she picks everyone else apart …. It’s weird wasn’t she giving out about tattle commenting on her Womeo? (Which never actually happened) and yet she publicly will do it on her own account to thousands of followers…. Weird

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She always goes on about how she sees comments slating the way she looks but then she’s there taking the piss out of her own baby. Talk about double standards.

How about we start making fun of the fact she used to have bald patches, she’s a little midget with lopsided tits and her botox makes her look like a middle aged woman.

Oh and let’s not forget how her extensions literally look like a rats nest

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly the reason she posted it, not outright asking for free tit but knowing some air head will send her out products that are probably tit. Just google it Chloe, or god forbid go to your local superdrug and have a look at the hair section, fuckin airhead beggy witch
Her bestie is a “hairdresser “🙄 well that’s debatable lol

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure what it is but I just cannot pick up on a mother son bond between Chloe and Romeo. She seems more like an older sister to him than a mother, you can just tell she wakes up and thinks ‘not again’, especially after liking that post. I think that’s a bit vile she can like things like that when she literally has a son who is looked after more by her parents. I genuinely think she would have bothered with him more and seemed a lot more loving towards him if he was darker skinned like she wanted. I just don’t get a maternal vibe from her and I feel sorry for Romeo growing up with a mother who puts getting shagged by anyone who’s verified over her own child.

Reactions: 21
I honestly feel like romeo is going to grow up hating Chloe. I doubt he’ll take her seriously as a mother

Reactions: 3
Yeah I deffo don’t get a maternal vibe from her either, she’s always laughing at him/making fun of him and deffo seems like she can’t wait for every second that she gets away from him 🥴 I haaateee being away from my babies, and very rarely am because of that

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure if this could be considered slightly racist considering he’s part black and his hair texture could be like that from his black side.

also, considering his hair texture is like that, she can learn about what products she can use on his hair to tame it.
Sorry but no, this isn’t racist, that’s a reach. That aside she defo hasn’t even tried to do anything with his hair it literally just needs some curl crème or something.
---
Errm how is Chloe going to be liking this? 😒
That’s an awful thing to like when you have a child what the hell

Reactions: 4
Yeah it might not be racist but it is ignorance. His hair could be like that coz he’s literally mixed race. I doubt anyone in her family has curly hair like that.

and even if his hair isn’t like that coz he’s mixed, I doubt she’s even tried styling his hair once, so she really can’t be making fun of it.

Reactions: 1
I wonder how burned Romeo is going to be this time now that her mam is there….

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed the bikini post she shared the other day to her story.. Liam from love island liked it. I think this is the reason she shared if. And now she’s liking all his pics . She is such a beggy boo man. He liked one pic Chloe beg off 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.