Chloe Elizabeth #5 Romeo’s going to A&E, Chloe tried a cup of tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she bin him off because she wasn't 'ready for a relationship'... right around the same time she was sniffing around and sending birthday balloons to another awful ex? Guess that didn't work out.

Reactions: 7
Didn't she bin him off because she wasn't 'ready for a relationship'... right around the same time she was sniffing around and sending birthday balloons to another awful ex? Guess that didn't work out.
Nah that was Chloe’s narrative she tried to push so as to not look like she’d been pied again she did it on one of her made up q and as… the real story being he got bored of Chloe and Romeo and playing step daddy within a matter of weeks and stopped making an effort so he lied her to the point she had to end it..

Reactions: 1
Nah that was Chloe’s narrative she tried to push so as to not look like she’d been pied again she did it on one of her made up q and as… the real story being he got bored of Chloe and Romeo and playing step daddy within a matter of weeks and stopped making an effort so he lied her to the point she had to end it..
How do you know?

Reactions: 3
The child is an innocent in all this and shouldn't have comments about him in an ideal world but his mother decides to share him on a platform with strangers so she opens him up to this unfortunately - I am not condoning talking about any child in a derogatory way but if she really cared about her son then she wouldn't show him to complete strangers and then there wouldn't be strangers commenting anything. What benefit to Romeo is this in anycase - pictures of him on the internet are in the public domain forever! I'd be mortified if my baby pics were all online for complete strangers to see! Not even sure why she needs to share a child on her public instagram when the child cannot consent to being online anyway. ESPECIALLY when talking about her only fans in the mix. Either don't show him and then nobody can say anything or show him and unfortunately people WILL have an opinion. Bear in mind, it won't just be people online - people in real life and even those closest to her will never have a perfect opinion of her or the child - that's life!

Reactions: 13
Oh my lord she needs to get over herself 😴 stop reading here Chloe if it’s pathetic lol clearly can’t help yourself. She announced that he was sooo ill at that time and proceeded to post numerous pics which yes he did look ill as you can tell when kids are ill so not sure what the big deal is. I have about 100 followers and a private account with only fam/friends and I’m still cautious about how much I post my kids/I barely ever do tbh!! She’s actually mentally unstable

Reactions: 9
Posts about Romeo being ill etc. to waiver sympathy…. Gets annoyed when people agree and say he doesn’t look well…. She’s thick as a plank

more attention seeking at its finest “boohoo the trolls are talking about me and my son” *continues to post about her and Romeo*

if you’re reading here again Chloe word to the wise

1. Don’t post your kid on a profile where you discuss onlyfans.. god knows what creeps follow you
2. Don’t post your kid and talk about being a MILF while fishing for a new baby daddy / “wife me up” - it’s pathetic
3. If you co sleep with Romeo it really makes me wonder who he co sleeps with on the many occasions you’re not with him - ANSWER THAT

Reactions: 5
But he does have big eye bags. That’s not slagging him off that’s an observation 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When Romeo was on the sesh with her in Ibiza his eye bags were horrendous. Poor wee thing couldn’t handle it obvs 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The way she poses and giggles to herself really winds me up absolutely more than it should haha
She’s so full of herself! I can’t imagine taking videos of myself like that. Cringe! Also, the Botox shine isn’t instant, surely as she’s ‘qualified’ she will know that.

Reactions: 9
She literally looks old and haggard. Not to mention the botox shine that she's proud of.

When you have so much work done so young, you really will ruin your face. Unless she keeps topping it up (and even then she'll look like tit).

Reactions: 6
she just keeps getting shinier😲 I saw someone in the wild with Turkey teeth the other day for the first time and they look even more ridiculous than I thought they would

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.