Chloe Elizabeth #5 Romeo’s going to A&E, Chloe tried a cup of tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much you all betting that her mam has Romeo tonight whilst Chloe is partying and looking for the nearest verified male

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nooo she’ll be having family time by the pool (letting her mam / the lifeguard watch Romeo while she sunbathes.) Then time to hit the clubs when the tan is nice and crisp.

In all seriousness though, I hope that we don’t see any of her meeting up with her mates to go on the piss while her mam stays at the hotel with Romeo. Will completely confirm the comments here about her putting her social life before her boy.

Reactions: 2
What is her latest video all about? Who told her that as long as you have a shiny face you have good Botox? She looks horrendous! That “shine” literally looks like she’s smeared glue on her face and it has dried. Also if you were styling what to wear at a Beach club, why would you wear knee high suede boots …. Imagine that in Ibiza in the midst of summer, sweaty stinky legs 😒😒

• Haha
Her mum is worse .. completely enables her

minds Womeo at any given point and now has clearly said yes to an Ibiza “family “ trip so Chloe can head off clubbing while she minds Womeo

I also remember her mum laughing while Womeo face palmed the floor trying to walk… she also encourages Chloe to do onlyfans …that’s only snips of what we’ve seen

no wonder Chloe is how she is

Reactions: 11
Haven’t checked here since the end of March! Just bringing my chair across to catch up🪑 noticed she’s back in Ibeefa so thought there might be a few more posts on here🏃🏽‍♀️💨

Eewweeewe her face in the SHEIN video recently that shine is absolutely horrendous, house of wax vibes no hun.
---
Looking like she’s smashed the treadmill sweaty cow hahahah
---
Still beautiful girl but honestly I used to look at her and think wow angel face. Then she got a nose job, so much Botox, surgery for her eyes and now she looks old and haggard.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Eewweeewe her face in the SHEIN video recently that shine is absolutely horrendous, house of wax vibes no hun.
---
---
Still beautiful girl but honestly I used to look at her and think wow angel face. Then she got a nose job, so much Botox, surgery for her eyes and now she looks old and haggard.
not a good luck😬probably thinks everyone’s jealous of her as well if they don’t like it

Coulda spent the day at a park or something but why would she do that hey
In behind the bar too. Extra classy, any other mum would get their kid and apologise but no Chloe let Romeo run amuck and hold people back from working, oh and film it too to show the world how great a mother you are 🥴

Reactions: 10
She’s probably tapping up the bar staff to see if they’re interested in some babysitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chloe thinking she’s walking down the aisle 😂🥲
🤣 this video was so cringe, find it so embarrassing when influencers get someone to video them walking and you can see at the beginning they’re waiting for the person to say go loool

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And at the end when she hasn’t cut out that she actually is just coming back down omg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
---
---
She’s filtered her belly button into non existent😂

why is she not trying to discipline romeo? I’m not saying batter him to a pulp but when he pulls your hair like that a simple yet firm “ah ah!” will soon show him right from wrong. But no, makes content! 🫠

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.