Chloe Elizabeth #5 Romeo’s going to A&E, Chloe tried a cup of tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she got Romeo wondering around the smoking area of a club by himself? 🤦‍♀️
omg I just saw this and thought wtf 🤯 she’s far too relaxed, anything could happen in the blink of an eye. Also cannot stand people who portray their babies for being ‘flirts’ when they’re playing with people lol

• Sad
Reactions: 16
omg I just saw this and thought wtf 🤯 she’s far too relaxed, anything could happen in the blink of an eye. Also cannot stand people who portray their babies for being ‘flirts’ when they’re playing with people lol
She’s sexualising a baby which is gross

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Her mum is worse .. completely enables her

minds Womeo at any given point and now has clearly said yes to an Ibiza “family “ trip so Chloe can head off clubbing while she minds Womeo

I also remember her mum laughing while Womeo face palmed the floor trying to walk… she also encourages Chloe to do onlyfans …that’s only snips of what we’ve seen

no wonder Chloe is how she is
i dont know her mother but she must be terrible the way shes let chloe go on from a young age.Same goes for her dad

Reactions: 8
i dont know her mother but she must be terrible the way shes let chloe go on from a young age.Same goes for her dad
Her mum
Told her to go back on only fans. Not get a career you can be proud of, save for a house, set up a life for Romeo, but to sell her body online. Minimum output for cash reward. She either has no pride in her child, or her role as a mother . I’m not saying that to put down that career, but with that much childcare at your fingertips, you could be carving a career for yourself, she’s not exactly limited in terms of working hours like lots of people are .

Reactions: 1
I think even if she was doing only fans and saving hard to get her own place or show something for the money then I’d be like ok whatever but she doesn’t seem to even be doing that 🤔 I get she’s still a young girl but she chose to be a mum and so the girls trips and getting out clubbing with her friends should unfortunately become once every so often rather than the norm, her life hasn’t changed at all she just drags a baby round completely inappropriately 🫤

Reactions: 10
I think even if she was doing only fans and saving hard to get her own place or show something for the money then I’d be like ok whatever but she doesn’t seem to even be doing that 🤔 I get she’s still a young girl but she chose to be a mum and so the girls trips and getting out clubbing with her friends should unfortunately become once every so often rather than the norm, her life hasn’t changed at all she just drags a baby round completely inappropriately 🫤
That’s my point. I was a young mum. But I made a choice and had to grow up. My child wasn’t responsible for me missing my 20’s. I chose that life so it was my job to step up and just be a parent. Not drag them along whilst I try and enjoy myself. My ex husband left when my kids were v young ( 1 and a few months ) and he was 30+ and missed his ‘ freedom’ . They didn’t chose to be in our life: we chose to have them. They deserve a childhood that is based on their experience. She can go back and live her life when he’s not a baby. She can’t go back and re write his first 5 years. You have to be selfless, obviously don’t lose yourself but you just have to grow up. My parents were so helpful when my life fell to mess. I moved in with them for two months then my dad sat me down and said I know you’re only 24, with 2 kids and divorce and a scary life but if your mum and I left tomrrow, you need to have the confidence you can live, not only live but survive in this life because your kids will be your life for the next 20+ years. All the mess now, all the back and forth with their dad, all the uncertainty of us helping , it could all go. Be secure you can do it all and still be happy and then you’ll know you can live and smash parenthood. He was so right.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her mum
Told her to go back on only fans. Not get a career you can be proud of, save for a house, set up a life for Romeo, but to sell her body online. Minimum output for cash reward. She either has no pride in her child, or her role as a mother . I’m not saying that to put down that career, but with that much childcare at your fingertips, you could be carving a career for yourself, she’s not exactly limited in terms of working hours like lots of people are .
thats digusting .Im all for OF if its the individuals choice and i completely understand that its a way to put food on the table and a roof over their heads for some people ,however what parent goes out of there way to encourage that option for their child ? She must have such a low opinion of her daughter to think that is her top career option at what 22? or something .Like you say ,childcare at her fingertips and no bills to pay or a house to take care of and thats what she encourages her daughter to do.Shamefull really.
---
She cant use the young mum excuse ,she is a grown woman not a school girl.Theres 15 year old mums and dads out there doing a better job.The parents are enablers and Ive said it thread back but she needs kicking out and being made to stand on her own two feet .

Reactions: 4
Also how annoying it must be for everyone else having to keep an eye on the toddler thats just made its way over to you while you’re trying to enjoy your night 🙄

Reactions: 5
Imagine being at a beach club with your friends in Ibiza and a toddler comes over pestering you. You’d be well annoyed!!!

Reactions: 18
The caption Vs the picture 🫣 sure Romeo is loving life. Wonder if she spends some time with him playing in a pool or just drinks cocktails and gets her mum to take photos of her all day.

Reactions: 2
Weird she’s let her toddler run around a smoking area. So easy to smash a glass etc especially when everyone’s pissed. Disgusting behaviour really, it’s not acceptable to do in the UK so why has she gone abroad and thought it’s okay?

Reactions: 11
Her latest upload - that surgery has defo fucked her face, one of her eyes is noticeably smaller than the other???

Reactions: 3
Her latest upload - that surgery has defo fucked her face, one of her eyes is noticeably smaller than the other???
I was drawn to her eyes and one looks totally different even the pupil area too.
---
For someone who’s had so much surgery to her face at such as young age.. still has to filter etc herself so much .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.