Chloe Elizabeth #5 Romeo’s going to A&E, Chloe tried a cup of tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wonder what Chloe’s boyfriends friends say about dating a single mum who does only fans. I would be surprised if it lasts more than a year.

he probably saw that she’s “insta famous” and will use her to gain followers.

Reactions: 10
Yay my first ever thread title 😂 and I’m cringing at what someone said right at the end of the previous thread that her new man’s in New York and she’s suddenly posting 5 year old throwbacks lol she’ll be fuming

• Haha
Just seen Romeo is having his tea now at 7pm?? Bit late surely 🫣

Reactions: 6
Just seen Romeo is having his tea now at 7pm?? Bit late surely 🫣
Well let’s face it that boy has zero routine whatsoever 🤣 my boy is the same age as him and goes to bed at 7 lol but hey ho Chloe just does whatever she wants

Just seen her new lad is releasing a clothing line been in the pipe work since the beginning of the year he’s probably after some free promo

• Haha
Ok so I don’t want to be the mum police. But I see that Romeo is only just eating his tea at 7pm. That feels very late to me for a child his age. It’s recommended they have it at least 2 hours before bedtime.

Reactions: 8
Ok so I don’t want to be the mum police. But I see that Romeo is only just eating his tea at 7pm. That feels very late to me for a child his age. It’s recommended they have it at least 2 hours before bedtime.
I mean Romeo’s usually in the pub till 11 babe so it’s fine 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know I noticed that! My baby is going to bed at that time 🫣 crazy

Reactions: 6
Yay my first ever thread title 😂 and I’m cringing at what someone said right at the end of the previous thread that her new man’s in New York and she’s suddenly posting 5 year old throwbacks lol she’ll be fuming
I doubt she’s posted them just because he’s there, is it not just a coincidence she was there on this day 5 years ago 😂

Ngl I did have to go check the dates cos wouldn’t put it past her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s a bit much with him posting that. I’m assuming they’ve been together a few months. It just seems like they’re going way too fast in their relationship. Already a red flag in my opinion. He’s clearly love bombing her with all that talk.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I know I noticed that! My baby is going to bed at that time 🫣 crazy
Same! Mine eats between 4.30PM and 5pm and is in bed by 7pm. I imagine eating so late could give him tummy ache!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
to be fair every baby is different and I don’t think he goes to bed at a reasonable hour 🫠 my child won’t go to sleep before 9pm and I have literally tried EVERYTHING

Reactions: 5
It’s a bit much with him posting that. I’m assuming they’ve been together a few months. It just seems like they’re going way too fast in their relationship. Already a red flag in my opinion. He’s clearly love bombing her with all that talk.
This is very strange in my opinion. ‘My fam’ 🤨 hmmm, even if Luis was trying to see Romeo, Chloe is deffo the type to not allow him cause she has a man

Reactions: 12
That doesn’t even look like Romeo

Reactions: 4
I sincerely hope he sticks around for Romeo! 🙁 I think it’s nice he posted that tbh, most immature fellas wouldn’t post stuff like that with fear of being ripped to shreds by their equally as immature friends. I can’t stand Chloe and think she’s the biggest airhead bleep going but I hope this works out for her, only for Romeo’s sake though!

Reactions: 3
I sincerely hope he sticks around for Romeo! 🙁 I think it’s nice he posted that tbh, most immature fellas wouldn’t post stuff like that with fear of being ripped to shreds by their equally as immature friends. I can’t stand Chloe and think she’s the biggest airhead bleep going but I hope this works out for her, only for Romeo’s sake though!
He’s got 12.7k followers on Instagram. She’s got 352k followers. You do what you gotta do to get your name out there, even if it’s being a lovey dovey step dad for a bit.

Reactions: 5
He’s got 12.7k followers on Instagram. She’s got 352k followers. You do what you gotta do to get your name out there, even if it’s being a lovey dovey step dad for a bit.
Well that’s true, suppose it’s just a waiting game. Either she gets pregnant or he gets sick of being a step dad and runs back to Ibiza, with Chloe hot at his heels 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.