Chloe Elizabeth #5 Romeo’s going to A&E, Chloe tried a cup of tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s wearing my nanas curtains as a dress today in the metro 😭😭😭 off to primarniiii with womeo and mammy, wonder who’s footing the bill for that shopping trip. Not Chloe 😝

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen she’s been tagged in this event but not accepted it on her stories … but she does with her crazy mates texts.
I wonder why .. another day /night /sesh partying hard without womeo.
I’m gonna be at that same event so I may see her in the wild.. which will be interesting with her skanky bestie and the GS lot .🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen she’s been tagged in this event but not accepted it on her stories … but she does with her crazy mates texts.
I wonder why .. another day /night /sesh partying hard without womeo.
I’m gonna be at that same event so I may see her in the wild.. which will be interesting with her skanky bestie and the GS lot .🙄
Empress party crowd

Has anyone seen her latest TikTok? She’s a literal mother and she’s prancing around dancing in front of a camera like a 12 year old 😳

I’m not sure if this could be considered slightly racist considering he’s part black and his hair texture could be like that from his black side.

also, considering his hair texture is like that, she can learn about what products she can use on his hair to tame it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure if this could be considered slightly racist considering he’s part black and his hair texture could be like that from his black side.

also, considering his hair texture is like that, she can learn about what products she can use on his hair to tame it.
You just know she isn’t arsed into putting time into anything to do with him, interacting/taking him for days out, looking after his hair. Poor boy

As long as mummy has her Botox lips and tits done then who cares right!

Reactions: 9
You just know she isn’t arsed into putting time into anything to do with him, interacting/taking him for days out, looking after his hair. Poor boy

As long as mummy has her Botox lips and tits done then who cares right!
like how hard is it to comb his hair down with a bit of gel or crème 😒

it’s definitely a racist / ignorant comment
---
It’s crazy how she has no problem going out with Romeo’s hair looking like that.

She must be fuming that he didn’t get the ‘cute’ mixed features but instead got the hair which she can’t be bothered to style.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She can spend enough money on products for herself but can’t buy the poor kid some curl crème or something

Reactions: 10
And it’s funny how she says “she’s at a loss with his hair” as if she tried everything and nothing worked. His hair doesn’t even look that hard to style. A tiny bit of crème combed through would do the trick.

With that kind of attitude, romeo is gonna grow up hating his hair and probably end up very self conscious seeing how his own mum can’t even be bothered to style it.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Some kids just have wild hair mine did until he was like 1 and got proper curls, I tried everything. However I doubt she’s even tried, n how nice of her to mock him on the internet 🙄

She’ll be on the beg for some gifted products soon I reckon.

Reactions: 11
‘Womeo, look at mammy…so I can post a video taking piss out of you and your hair to thousands of strangers in the internet’ 😌

with parents like this, who needs enemies!

Reactions: 13
Also the whole stuck a fork in a microwave part doesn’t entirely make sense either
---
does she mean a fork in a toaster?? Or

Reactions: 12
Welcome to the reality of having the mixed race baby you so badly wanted Chloe! His hair isn’t too wild, he just has black hair. Or did you only want one if they were going to have braids and darker skin? 😂

she just needs to learn how to look after curly hair, there is plenty of products out there and information but she’s too busy worrying about the way she looks to actually read up on it

Reactions: 6
Honestly hate how white girls sexualise black / mixed race men but when it actually comes to having their kid, they always got something to say about their hair.

God forbid romeo had proper curly hair like an actual black person. Imagine what Chloe would have said then.

Yeah that comment about his hair annoyed me, all it takes is a little bit of coconut oil or there’s plenty of curl products she could use. It’s not like he has much hair but she literally can’t be bothered looking after it cause she’s so damn lazy, she will deffo be on the beg for gifted stuff

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.