Chloe Elizabeth #5 Romeo’s going to A&E, Chloe tried a cup of tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw look, Chloe the super mum who never gets a break. Is once again, getting a break.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s a size 4. If she was a size 4, she’d be straight up and down. She’s got curves. Plus her boobs are too big to fit into something that’s size 4.
i agree my sister is a size 4 and is much slimmer. She probably just wedges her self into a 4

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s a size 4. If she was a size 4, she’d be straight up and down. She’s got curves. Plus her boobs are too big to fit into something that’s size 4.
I agree, I’m a size 6 waist wise and have no bum 😂 and sometimes a 10 top wise because I’ve had my boobs done!

Reactions: 1
What is she off doing in Manchester again today 🙄 yeah proper super mum isn’t she!

Reactions: 3
Not Chloe banging on about how much she’ll miss Romeo but can’t wait for a good night sleep 🙄 as if she hasn’t had a night away in the past 18 months lol get a grip I’m convinced she’s doing all the pointless courses just purely to have a night away. Also can barely even understand her when she talks lool

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m going to the same hotel as her in 4 weeks, she said she’s on holiday in a few weeks so let’s see if I bump into her 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’m going to the same hotel as her in 4 weeks, she said she’s on holiday in a few weeks so let’s see if I bump into her 🤣
You’ll probably bump into her mam and Romeo, Chloe will be off partying and shagging

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can she not just use google like every fucker else to see where to get kids holiday clothes from?? ‘Where has good holiday stuff in?’ Everywhere. Its Spring. The begging is insane. The companies sending her tit must be as desperate as she is.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.