Chloe Elizabeth #5 Romeo’s going to A&E, Chloe tried a cup of tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Romeo you can see how poorly he is in her pics and videos why not rearrange when he’s feeling better! She honestly blows my mind sometimes

• Sad
Reactions: 8
“Ask me questions” aka I wanna tell everyone about Cally and all the plans we’ve made and to ask myself questions about my absent baby daddy

Reactions: 15
🙄🙄 give it a rest and just leave your body alone for a min jeez always looking for something 😴
I wonder if the scars she’s talking about are surgery scars? Literally getting to the point where there isn’t 1 inch of her that hasn’t been touched by a surgeon / aesthetics practitioner.

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t do it alone. She lives with her family who help her out A LOT! I’d love to see her actually be a full time single mum without her parents there.

Reactions: 15
Super woman how exactly?? Literally the same old questions, get over yourself and stop asking stupid questions no one cares about 😴
Lol and a few weeks back she was posting how she wants peace and no drama. The girl uses any excuse to slate luis. 🤦‍♀️

and it’s embarrassing for her coz she was saying a while back now they were talking again and planning to coparent. Literally been a few weeks and gone to tit again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She used to be so pretty she’s ruined her face
Did she tho?? To be fair none of us even know what she looks like without a filter. I think it’s good to see here what she actually does look like in real life which is still pretty but not what I used to think she looked like.

Reactions: 3
One of her eyes is bigger than the other
They’ve really fucked her up! I think she slipped up on her videos on her highlights she said “it’s really noti- sorry not noticeable at all” and she’s spoke loads of people who’ve had it done (probs panicking about her red odd eyes)

Reactions: 6
Her face is so droopy, she looks like a middle aged woman.

Plus she looks a bit chubby
It’s actually soo bad like how can she not see what she’s doing to herself, she’ll be getting it ‘corrected’ next and ruining it even more

Reactions: 4
I think the under eye surgery has given an “over filled” type look so just makes her eyes look smaller and even kind of swollen? Plus one eye looks like it has healed slightly differently to the other?

Reactions: 13
Obviously booked ibiza with her mam so she has a baby sitter and can piss off out with her chavvy mates

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.