Chloe Elizabeth #5 Romeo’s going to A&E, Chloe tried a cup of tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t think Chloe’s best mate?? Wonder if they’ve fell out? Feels odd that she put this story up when she no longer does make up? Very random
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with this. She did makeup for years so probably still gets questions about makeup.

Reactions: 3
“You’ll never get rid of the bags under your eyes” but her best mate has just spend almost £3000 on eye surgery for the bags… :/

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve seen that Chloe talk about under eye makeup before, and make the same comment about not being able to get rid after a certain age, think maybe she’s been asked about it or changed technique and wanted to share. She is mates with Chloe E but I don’t know how close they are, Chloe B doesn’t seem to party much and works a lot, does go on a lot of holidays too but doesn’t have any kids to leave behind at home 😂

Reactions: 1
Personally if I was a man and I knew my wife was encouraging my daughter to do onlyfans, I’d divorce her. I wouldn’t want that kind of influence over my daughter. Her dad must be a little simp.

Reactions: 6
I just remembered that Chloe once said that she had stalkers and was threatened to get assaulted and killed and the police did nothing…. Yet her mum was encouraging her to go back on onlyfans? Is her mum seriously sick in the head? Everyone knows that working in the sex industry can be dangerous. Does her mum really want Chloe to get another stalker and actually get assaulted? Her mum clearly doesn’t give a tit about her safety and more concerned about her making money. She’s a disgrace of a mother.

And not only that. Chloe has low self esteem and apparently has body dysmorphia. Obviously having an onlyfans isn’t going to help with her mental health considering she’s even admitted that social media has made her self esteem worse. Her mum is an awful mother.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I just remembered that Chloe once said that she had stalkers and was threatened to get assaulted and killed and the police did nothing…. Yet her mum was encouraging her to go back on onlyfans? Is her mum seriously sick in the head? Everyone knows that working in the sex industry can be dangerous. Does her mum really want Chloe to get another stalker and actually get assaulted? Her mum clearly doesn’t give a tit about her safety and more concerned about her making money. She’s a disgrace of a mother.

And not only that. Chloe has low self esteem and apparently has body dysmorphia. Obviously having an onlyfans isn’t going to help with her mental health considering she’s even admitted that social media has made her self esteem worse. Her mum is an awful mother.
completely agree with this but i also think she probably said her mam agrees just cause she thinks it’s cool

Also we don’t 100% know the context of her mum “saying she should go back to Onlyfans”
I’m actually thinking more along the lines of her mum was getting fed up of Chloe not going to work so made a comment out of frustration to at least start posting on OF again to earn a wage 😂
I’ve said before that Chloe has a really good platform to get her a head start on a successful social media career. I’ve always found it weird how I’ve seen influencers with 100k+ LESS followers than her that are getting brand deals with big brands but she only ever gets crappy, unheard of ones.

Also we don’t 100% know the context of her mum “saying she should go back to Onlyfans”
I’m actually thinking more along the lines of her mum was getting fed up of Chloe not going to work so made a comment out of frustration to at least start posting on OF again to earn a wage 😂
I’ve said before that Chloe has a really good platform to get her a head start on a successful social media career. I’ve always found it weird how I’ve seen influencers with 100k+ LESS followers than her that are getting brand deals with big brands but she only ever gets crappy, unheard of ones.
I get what you’re saying but regardless of the context, having a mother tell her daughter to post her nudes probably shows that she knows Chloe isn’t that smart / business savvy and posting nudes is all she’s good for. I just think it’s weird.
---
completely agree with this but i also think she probably said her mam agrees just cause she thinks it’s cool
Her safety should be more important that what’s considered “cool”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
‘Cute’ grid post of your son in the bath for all the perverts who follow you cause you’re so tiny. Gross

Reactions: 9
I thought he was ill a couple days ago now being dragged down to Manchester? Can’t miss that opportunity to slag ur ex of

Reactions: 5
I thought he was ill a couple days ago now being dragged down to Manchester? Can’t miss that opportunity to slag ur ex of
Even in the pics he looks sooo ill you can just tell by looking at his face. Poor thing should be tucked in bed not watching his mum having a cocktail lunch. I’m sorry but they’re forcing it, Romeo and Vienna are barelyyyyy siblings it’s a joke 😂

Reactions: 8
🙄🙄 give it a rest and just leave your body alone for a min jeez always looking for something 😴
She's too thick to realise that trying to remove a scar will literally make it scar lol. Unless she's on about laser or sth but idk how that works on body skin as opposed to face skin

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.